ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BG 182

Louis

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not saying it doesnt feel good, but I can be more honest than if I had just spent a lot more money on one. This is an early one but I dont think theres any difference between them all apart from shiny carbon shafts.
I'd say the things I did definitely helped, I wanted to try protect the bottom bearing but my boot split in half during fitment.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Which bit on the knob is digging in? The bolt or the counterbore bit of the knob itself? Might be worth getting a washer under the bolt to raise it up slightly to be inline with the counterbore of the latter

Louis

ClioSport Club Member
Which bit on the knob is digging in? The bolt or the counterbore bit of the knob itself? Might be worth getting a washer under the bolt to raise it up slightly to be inline with the counterbore of the latter
I think it's the counterbore edge, I'll give it a feel tomorrow on the drive to work.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Wonder how the zeropointone shifter would compare? Scenic shifter is fine for me, white nylon knob does my head in though. Scared of getting it grubby, should've got a black one