ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
That would be great mate, if you don't mind?

I still have your PayPal so can fire that over to you or give you cash on the day?
Yeah that's fine mate just remind me please.

And I absolutely won't be taking money on a 20p breather 🤣

Last edited:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Cars decided to start knocking its tits off even more over the last week. Presume it's balljoint related as they're utter shite and last about 2 minutes.

Shoved a pair on and what a c**t of a job that turned into. 1 single pinch bolt seizing right up turned it into a chore. Got there in the end!

20220713_210829.jpg

Shoved some washers under my new stainless torx arch liner bolts too. Exciting.

20220713_210846.jpg

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Cars decided to start knocking its tits off even more over the last week. Presume it's balljoint related as they're utter shite and last about 2 minutes.

Shoved a pair on and what a c**t of a job that turned into. 1 single pinch bolt seizing right up turned it into a chore. Got there in the end!

View attachment 1602442

Shoved some washers under my new stainless torx arch liner bolts too. Exciting.

View attachment 1602443
Why was pinch bolt seized Louis?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We know why.

I'm told you might be at CSF on Saturday? You staying sat night too?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Why was pinch bolt seized Louis?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We know why.

I'm told you might be at CSF on Saturday? You staying sat night too?
I was proper filthy once I'd finished this job. Really going to look at sorting the condition soon 😅😂

Hard to improve on factory fresh though.

And I will be there mate, look for the ginger who is sunburnt and avoiding standing too close to a rusty clio. I'm only up for the day unfortunately!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Correct shouldered pinch bolt fitted to hold the balljoint in? Get crowbar out and give it the wiggle test, might be a trackrod end or inner tierod

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Correct shouldered pinch bolt fitted to hold the balljoint in? Get crowbar out and give it the wiggle test, might be a trackrod end or inner tierod
Yes mate, i always use the new one included with the lemforder bjs.

I might have to, problem is I need to either prioritise washing the car or stopping the knock before csf 😂

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully managed to wash it and sort the knock. Found the top engine mount wasn't at full torque so hopefully has been causing me these issues. I've had similar before a while back but it just didn't sound like this was the problem. I'll find out tomorrow!

Also found one of my front pads has basically disintegrated. No time to sort it before csf tomorrow so it will be a steady drive down.