ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

Bmw 330d
Would you suggest moving my cordano funds into something else? I am only slightly down at the moment from my investment

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
I’d wait til you’re up then diversify. We should get back to the ATH soon, potentially pass it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
CMON the VET & REEF

58CAE6AC-3C44-432B-B692-B2267AA8A659.jpeg
3D6C4737-1DD6-4055-A372-6689D68DEB37.jpeg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
@
Just done the same. Please alert me when i need to sell it, for the love of god lol.

STX hit $1.25 today which would put you up 10%.
Its been pretty slow on that stock for a while however stacks trade keeps predicting predicting $2. I sold all mine at $1.20 & moved onto Vet / Reef & Matic.

Best of luck if you sell or hold them.. @AdDaMan

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
@

STX hit $1.25 today which would put you up 10%.
Its been pretty slow on that stock for a while however stacks trade keeps predicting predicting $2. I sold all mine at $1.20 & moved onto Vet / Reef & Matic.

Best of luck if you sell or hold them...
ok thanks for the info.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Fasten your seatbelts. I imagine there will be a lot of sell orders at the $60k mark, we may bounce initially.
Well, that's what I've done. It'll hit it, Sell off, bomb and then buy back in at a lower price.

Well, that's the plan lol

Bmw 330d
Well, that's what I've done. It'll hit it, Sell off, bomb and then buy back in at a lower price.

Well, that's the plan lol
I hope it works for you, sounds easy enough 😂

Fib Golden ratio suggests we will hit $64k once we broke the previous ATH.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I hope it works for you, sounds easy enough 😂

Fib Golden ratio suggests we will hit $64k once we broke the previous ATH.

Proper arse clench moment - other option I'm considering in swap it all for VET as the arse has just dropped out of it.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Was amazing watching the sheer numbers going through for sale at £43,000 per coin.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Proper arse clench moment - other option I'm considering in swap it all for VET as the arse has just dropped out of it.

The support level is 0.067$ which is about 110 Sats. Would be a reasonable buy in price if you can it that low. Been hovering around 114 most of the day

All the while bitcoin is pumping it will hold station.

Reactions: GiT

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
We HODLing for $100k guys? I've got some stuff I want to cash out for (garden room) but if I can get to £50k that's pretty life changing, I'd need another 30% rise for that though.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'm gambling with $BLZ. But I'm well up on my original £1050. Good fun, this.

Bmw 330d
Any strategy? Just holding as you are, buying any dips that happen? Or are you diversifying into alts as BTC too expensive to get into for similar gains?
Going to chase the retrace at 64/67 with 0.2 BTC. The rest is being held long term, I don’t love alts. I have a few bags full of about 15-20 alts which I'm also going to hold long term.

Not sure if my strategy is the best one but I know for sure that holding is the safest option, my money is safe in crypto for many years yet.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Turns out I have some in Binance and some in coinbase.
I think I've asked before but what should I do. I think I lost money when f**king about trying to cash out years ago in Binance.

Screenshot_20210313-213840.png
Screenshot_20210313-214034.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just leave it all mate, no point taking a loss because you’ll be in a profit eventually if you’re patient. Just remember your passwords.
Cheers. Wasn't sure if it was best chucking it all into something or not.
All my passwords are via Google. I need to make a note of them all 🤣

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
We HODLing for $100k guys? I've got some stuff I want to cash out for (garden room) but if I can get to £50k that's pretty life changing, I'd need another 30% rise for that though.

ive already worked out what I need for $100k

-veChain to $0.42
- Reef to $ 0.30
- Holo to $ 0.05 ( its up 100% today )
-Matic to $ 1

All seems fairly plausable by end of summer.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just shows how quick things can change & whilst the people that have been on bitcoin for 6-7 years will make good returns on existing bitcoin - Altcoins wil certainly allow to redress some balance.

For example in just 4 days HOLO is 100% up. I had $250 in there as lowest % of trust wallet.

Thurs 1058

50990242-1E35-40F9-997A-E8CFFB626DE9.jpeg

Sun 2121

6730F943-C2C1-40E4-BC67-AA0D9A24E092.jpeg

Attachments

• 4A30003C-B321-4A44-BC06-3619918AFD92.jpeg
    4A30003C-B321-4A44-BC06-3619918AFD92.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 30
  Bmw 330d
ive already worked out what I need for $100k

-veChain to $0.42
- Reef to $ 0.30
- Holo to $ 0.05 ( its up 100% today )
-Matic to $ 1

All seems fairly plausable by end of summer.
Nice, doesn’t seem like a great amount of money for each of those coins to be at but the market cap would have to be insanely high for them to all reach those prices.

Vechain has an available supply of 65 billion, $0.42 would make the market cap like $300+billion. That’s $100 billion more than Ethereum is at the moment 😳.

Holo and Polygon are your best bets IMO. I don’t think I’d go too long term on VeChain and Reef unless they start burning tokens, I’d probably pull any profits from them when they reach ATH and put them into something with a low circulating supply or chase a few IDO’s/ICO’s/IPO’s (whatever they get called these days) they give insane instant gains but are hard to get involved in.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice, doesn’t seem like a great amount of money for each of those coins to be at but the market cap would have to be insanely high for them to all reach those prices.

Vechain has an available supply of 65 billion, $0.42 would make the market cap like $300+billion. That’s $100 billion more than Ethereum is at the moment 😳.

Holo and Polygon are your best bets IMO. I don’t think I’d go too long term on VeChain and Reef unless they start burning tokens, I’d probably pull any profits from them when they reach ATH and put them into something with a low circulating supply or chase a few IDO’s/ICO’s/IPO’s (whatever they get called these days) they give insane instant gains but are hard to get involved in.

Remember though the overall market cap for all coins is increasing exponentially-
But yes was thinking of equalising a little...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Yeah for the big gains people are getting in at
0.0000001 & so on.

Safemoon seems to be the flavour of the week, HOGE has been & gone.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Morning all,

Did anyone get on $OMI

Absolutely flying at the moment and background story behind the coin/NFT is incredible

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I’m pretty new to crypto and I’m looking to buy some coins via Uniswap does anyone have experience with Uniswap and MetaMask wallets?

My portfolio is pretty small and currently hold some BTC, Luna, OMI and Chain link. If you get a chance check out $OMI it’s up 62% in the last 24 hours