ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182, Greenbridge Cinema Swindon

Golf R soon...
Just came out of the cinema after seeing "War" at 23:00, Recommended film ;), and I see a black 182 with what appeared to be black 15's on it, I could be wrong but it definitely looked very stealth :cool:

Anyone on here I wonder...

Oh and I also spotted one of those fast megane things!

BlackGold 182
right im coming into swindon over this w/end and if i dont get spotted il bloody cry lol

Due 2 a ban on the Wyvern, the new meet up point for most modders is the new Matalan just out of interest.
I'll keep an eye out for you m8 :cool:

BlackGold 182
Due 2 a ban on the Wyvern, the new meet up point for most modders is the new Matalan just out of interest.
I'll keep an eye out for you m8 :cool:

how come there was a ban at the wyvern??:(

Its because of all the new apartments that have been put up around the area :mad: , people have been complaining about the noise at night & not being able to sleep etc.
So police have been handing out section 59's to anyone they catch in there.

The links below will tell you the story lol

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/...1570.0.keep_out_if_you_are_a_troublemaker.php

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/search/display.var.1717487.0.racers_are_driven_out_of_town.php

Golf R soon...
Might have to drive into Swindon tonight see if I get spotted :)

Nothing better to do! :eek:

53 Clio's & counting
lol right il have a drive over @ some point,would have thought parking in shaw ridge would be a bad place though?

Megane 230 R26
Why did they take an exception to people meeting there on the grounds of noise? Or were people f***ing around like morons wheelspinning and blasting horns etc? If so, how lame :rasp:

I was going to go to a Swindon meet at some point but if that's what it's about then f**k that :S That happens down my local car park every night, without having to travel so far :approve:

Golf R soon...
Why did they take an exception to people meeting there on the grounds of noise? Or were people f***ing around like morons wheelspinning and blasting horns etc? If so, how lame :rasp:

I was going to go to a Swindon meet at some point but if that's what it's about then f**k that :S That happens down my local car park every night, without having to travel so far :approve:

Bloody fools beeping there (gay) horns as the police went past!

Nothing chav about the clio meets in swindon! Been to quite a few, there a good laugh!

A few years ago I had the misfortune of 'accidentally' attending a modded meet at the Wyvern car park. It was all okay until some cars turned up that spoilt it for everyone, one was an old clio with an intercooler hanging out the front ;)