ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Leeds Armley Gyratory A58

Saw you and your missus or friend around 14:05 come down the A58 to the Armley roundabout. You car looked lowered and youve got larger exhausts on, sounded lovely. I wasnt in a car, just standing by the side of the road waiting for the interoffice bus to arrive. Think your missus spotted me!

Car looked and sounded great mate!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah that was me mate!

Got the car lowered on coilovers and different exhaust.

Nice to be spotted!!

Where you work by the way?

Company Called Energis, there are no signs on the building, its the opposite side of the road to the Rover garage. Its a big datacentre, rack after rack of airconditioned servers.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Ok mate - im starting work at British Gas near there on Monday, thats why I asked.

You coming to the east coast run?

Just having a look at the East Coast Run, if i can make it ill try and be there, what time are you setting off? It depends what im doing with the missus that weekend, but will defo look to try and come on it! Youll have to wait for me around all those twisty bends! The boat isnt setup for them!! ;-) (Im guessing its ok to bring a Leon?!)