ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black gold v6 - 04 plate - 25k - under 14k

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh, only minus is it will be due cambelt and possible clutch within 9 months. But certainly an appealing price!!

Not sure id want black gold though deep black on megane is pretty horrific.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ why, at 25k, would it need either a cambelt or a clutch - we did over 40k in ours and it didn't need or have either done ??? :S :S
and black, apart from Liquid Yellow, is, in my opinion, the best colour to have, although admittedly it is a swinebag to keep clean !! :rasp:

A

ashy_gtt

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ why, at 25k, would it need either a cambelt or a clutch - we did over 40k in ours and it didn't need or have either done ??? :S :S
and black, apart from Liquid Yellow, is, in my opinion, the best colour to have, although admittedly it is a swinebag to keep clean !! :rasp:

Required at 5yrs old.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid

5th birthday soon, so regardless of mileage you need to get the belts, water pump and possibly clutch done, as well as oil changes and guff. Be lucky to be under £1100 for it.

Well black is tasty when clean, just a shame it gets muntered too easily!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio v6
There's a chap going to look at it soon. It was going to be turned into a track car but that didn't happen. Six previous owners which is not unusual. The car was up for sale a few months ago and was reported to be in good condition then.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol @ Chic gi'in it the tech patter!! Mines older than that and done more miles and it's on the same clutch! Some Vee's have done 45+ on the std clutch.

Cambelt is advisable and I've only heard of 3 waterpumps going on V6forum!

Stick to 635i's! ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^ no tech patter Ali - just fact talk !!! ;) if Fred hadn't got mine it wouldn't have needed any fixing, but as it is, well ..... poor thing :quiet: :quiet:

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
lol @ Chic gi'in it the tech patter!! Mines older than that and done more miles and it's on the same clutch! Some Vee's have done 45+ on the std clutch.

Stick to 635i's! ;)

sorry I blagged that from the fountain of knowledge that is the campbell, so any misnomres and youll have to blow him.

still got a 'service' due no matter what way you look at it

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
There's a chap going to look at it soon. It was going to be turned into a track car but that didn't happen. Six previous owners which is not unusual. The car was up for sale a few months ago and was reported to be in good condition then.

6 :eek:

id still like a gander at it as its an appealing price for what it is

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get it bought bagg...Then sell when you want. you only keep ur cars 5mins anyhoo!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep, i've lost nothing in a yr! :) Infact i reckon i could sell mine for more than a bought it! but i wouldn't sell!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Aye, had my mark one a year, only lost a very small amount on it as it was a minter. That one linked is very cheap, the market for Vee's was starting to scare me when I sold mine, moreso for Mk1s which are starting to get very cheap. Think I sold mine at the right time, as I still managed to get top dollar for it. Although it does still show, the cheap ones are dogs, the expensive ones are better as the guy said he'd seen 3 before mine, all £9k-£10k and all heaps.

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea do it - I think the Vee is one of those cars that everyone should own for a little while hehe :) You certainly won't regret it - there's nothing quite like the experience of that ownership, especially not for few such coins.

I miss mine - but know in my situation, it was the only option :(

Dan

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
a worthwhile investment as if you cherish it and keep the miles respectable you probably wont lose too much cash owing to its desirability and rarity.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hmmm, can't help but think there must be something wrong with it?

Dan

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renaultsport Clio V6
That is cheap.... I wish current owners would hold out for the high asking prices to keep the values up.

mine is a 54 reg with 12800 miles on, so want the prices to stay near to 18,000-16,000. They are definatly comming down :(

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It did have bids mate, was over £12k, they obviously ended the auction early to avoid fees - although it wouldn't have incurred any because it didn't meet it's reserve? Either way, it had bids and they've been cancelled heh!

Dan

B

Brown.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Stick to 635i's! ;)

hope i was one of the 3 ali, mine went at 25k iirc

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Stick to 635i's! ;)

hope i was one of the 3 ali, mine went at 25k iirc

Yep! Mine was another and another lad up here too.