ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black non sport, Bedford Embankment, pulled by the police!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Was right behind whoever it was when you got pulled, don't know if they are on here but had a loud exhaust and stuff so would guess they are, mainly a thanks for giving me a laugh on a rather boring NYE!

GW 197 cup
i have a feeling that would be josh, black mk2 very loud.. hes on here his name is joshta or something along them lines.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah it was pretty loud, he floored it away from the high street and made a lot of noise and an unmarked Volvo dived infront of me and pulled him

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Haha, will be paying you a visit at some point soon to see about improving the brakes on my mx5, not sure whether the standard ones aren't that great or mine are just worn out but they don't feel great

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Haha, will be paying you a visit at some point soon to see about improving the brakes on my mx5, not sure whether the standard ones aren't that great or mine are just worn out but they don't feel great

You didn't mess about getting an mx5.
Best time to buy though I guess!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Haha yeah I didn't take too long. not a bad time to buy, I'm just hoping it snows soon so I can have some fun

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It's instead of the Clio, at the moment just sort out any niggles but end of the year it will be getting coilovers and wheels. Not sure if I can resist turboing it in the future it's so fun now with more power it should be incredible!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

yeah I can do that for you. I've got Spax coilovers and Ultra-racing braces and ARBs for mine, all sat waiting to go on.