ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackpool Meet - The Photoshoot List

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
This is linked into this thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?603358-Anyone-game-for-a-meet-in-blackpool

Weather dependant, and people willing to put their names down, I was thinking about bringing my camera and lighting equipment down with me to the meet to get some photos like this one below:

5818331533_b07449251e.jpg
Phil's Mk5 - Behind The Scenes by C.J.GREEN, on Flickr

5806527674_8f61160d59.jpg
Phil's Mk5 by C.J.GREEN, on Flickr

The Photos will be mounted on Foam Board instead of Foamex.

Prices start at £25 per person for 1 photo + Postage which i need to work out per postcode when it comes to it.

Now Im gonna need at least 10 people for this to happen as Im not bringing all my gear out unless somebody wants a full individual photoshoot doing, if this is the case, please PM me.

Thanks,

James

LIST:

1. V6CLO
2. Crazyasswhiteboy

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Also, if the weather is rubbish as it has been, and i have a list of people still up for it, we will just find a location under-cover and setup there :)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
If this doesnt fill up for this meet, can a mod alter the title to a general NW Photoshoot and we will arrange a time and date once the list is full.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Add your name onto the list mate.

Ash can you change the title to just Northwest Photoshoot?? Cheers!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry mate I can't change as I am not a mod or rep I'll pm some one!

So where do you fancy doing this photo shoot or do you want people to think of a few places???

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Well like i mentioned im usually either in Preston or Bolton and dont mind meeting people half way from either to a location to suit everyone.

With the weather like it is, it would be good to try and find somewhere with cover thats easy enough to move the cars in and out of the light setup.

Also the price above is for one A3 printed photo as long as there are at least 10, more people, the cheaper it will be, or maybe sort free postage.

If anyone is interested in more than one photo then please PM me to discuss prices and ideas so we can do it at the same time, or a later date.

James.