ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blazing Inferno!

Some of you may have heard in the news today about a blazing inferno down in the New Forest in Hampshire... well i went along and risked life and limb to get some pics of it... ;)

102.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

105.jpg

107.jpg

106.jpg

109.jpg

For the people who care, I gave the car a good going over today. With advice from Ady from Shine-Detailing all 4 wheels came off for a scrub inside and out with AG Engine and machine cleaner along with all the arches while the wheels were off. The car was then washed using turtle wax shampoo, polished with SRP then waxed with 3 coats of EGP leaving it to cure for 20 mins between each coat. Door shuts were then cleaned using Megs quick detailer and tyres dressed with green turtle wax stuff.

FAO Rich, i turned off the Vivid mode on my canon and havent adjusted the images at all... so you can see the true extent of Inferno :approve:

shameless plug:

108.jpg

Then i had a play in Photoshop with a few of the pics... see what you think :D

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

/Dan.

Where did you get your perspex bonet from?

Oh lol

Looks great dan :)

I've been bored all day, could of joined you for a photo session.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
stunning!

a good day's work Dan

i'm doing the same on mine tomorrow, i have some new products to try

Where did you get your perspex bonet from?

Oh lol

Looks great dan :)

I've been bored all day, could of joined you for a photo session.

the photo session was a bit rushed tbh, only had about 20 mins to find an empty area and snap away!

stunning!

a good day's work Dan

what you trying mate?

Nice work Fubar, Inferno is really growing on me.

same here! I wasnt sure when i first got it, loving it now and get so many looks! :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
stunning!

a good day's work Dan

what you trying mate?

A few more coats of EGP then some Zymol Carbon.:cool:

Never tried it before, i've heard it's a hard product to work though?

FF Blackgold 182
Lovely pics Fubar. Nice work. :approve: I washed and waxed mine today, but after that I couldn't be bothered to take any pics of her!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looking lovely, loser-esque commentary at the beginning though...

Reminds me, I need more QD before FCS.

106 GTi
Stunning - Looks great in the sun, still think your camera flatters the colour though ;)

Stunning - Looks great in the sun, still think your camera flatters the colour though ;)

haha, thats why i put the line in saying about turning off Vivid mode... I knew you would say that. Just admit it mate, the colour's better than you first thought ;)

4x4.com lol

yup, in fact the rear's looking lower than the front in some of the pics due to me having a boot full of stuff. There's nothing wrong with the standard suspension, or the way it looks.

Lookin good fubu, dont let the new dog in it!!!! ;)

Nah she hates cars, was sick in my mum's car last time she went out so she's not putting a foot in my car!

106 GTi
haha, thats why i put the line in saying about turning off Vivid mode... I knew you would say that. Just admit it mate, the colour's better than you first thought ;)

I like Inferno in the Sun, was saing the smae to Lee and a few others at the Mids meet yesterday. Even in the sun I still have not seen it looking quite as bright as you get it on your Camera. Looking at the skys in the pics your camera does capture a really rich colour.

In fact going back to my Black enhancing camera on the shire thread, it does not work on Inferno ....

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

Trax 2006 Black Gold and Inferno.

Great shots Fubar, are you using a Circular Polariser? They look effortlessly well exposed (sky, car, ground)

thats just my canon IXUS 750 on auto mode mate.

Ive taken pics before using "vivid" colour setting, but they made the car look photoshopped so i turned it off this time.

literally had everything set to auto, and resized in photoshop

Clio
gorgeous pics dan, your paint works looking stunning mate, inferno is niiiiice in the sun :D.