ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 Cup - Pock/York 3pm

Saw this driving through Pock today, lowered, black alloys, aftermarket exhaust (Ktec?).

Sounded nice, but drove like a tit :dapprove:

'52 plate I think.

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
J100RET I THINK, lives right near the one way street, did have a cup at one time, but now got a hairdressers car! :eek: and as for driving like a tit, i dont do that!! not in residential areas anyway!! cars got a yozza decat and a ktec cat back stealth...... i did race u to stamford one night when i had my xpower grey MG u had your sport back then, will be 2 years since now......

That's me, you sound like my stalker :)

I do vaguely remember you, had a red 'Ring sticker on the boot?

Your Cup sounded nice, I too had the Ktec.

Last edited:
  Clio RS 172 Cup blue
That's the one mate! Haha no not a stalker but always saw ur cup parked up there! I did have a 225 TT in imola yellow before my cup put some black BBS's on it and a cupra splitter, looked well but I got bored of the performance!! Clio puts a right smile on my face! Will have to meet up after I have my wheels powdercoated and new rubber on.

Sounds like a plan mate.

I remember seeing a yellow TT around actually, about 6months ago?

I'm getting old, and needed a sensible car :(
I plan on getting a remap in a few weeks (after the wedding), which should help the lag a little, but it'll never be as raw as the Cup felt.

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
yeah that was mine maybe middle of last year it was, sold it in aug!? i had mine chipped and also a turbo back on it, got it dyno'd at 291bhp. was good fun but the clutch started to slip and was bored so sold her on!! defo a york meet soon!?