ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 53 plate 172 'cup' in hereford yesterday afternoon. DRIVING LIKE A C*NT.

Iceberg 2002 172
I was in the bright yellow MGZR you first tried to overtake in the 30 and then tried to undertake on a busy roadabout! and then you finally (after sitting on my rear bumper for a few miles) managed to overtake me on a blind bend with oncoming traffic! Before you finally topped the dickhead stakes by doing over 100mph down the very very short stretch of dual carriageway and having to go on the rumble strips to get past the long line of traffic you overtook.

Was a bright blue 172 cup with an exhaust and what sounded like some induction, also sporting a GDI sticker on the bootlid.

Nice car but seriously why drive like that? I have a 172 and i dont feel the need to try and 'race' everywhere. i would hate to pay your fuel bill!

Little wonder the insurance on these cars is so high :rolleyes:

Matt

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Brave man to come on admit that was you, wouldn't hold much hope!

Flame Red 172
Actually Mate That Was Me! What 30 Did I Try And Overtake You? I Think You'll Find That If Your In The Left Hand Lane On A Roundabout Its To Go Left Or Straight On, As You Were In The RIGHT hand lane i assumed you were going right like you should of! Obviously you'd know how fast i was doing down the 'short' dual carraige way as you were behind me! Dont wined people up by cutting them up on roundabouts, they might not get annoyed and drive like a c**t then :D

172 cup TT
good stuff - i want this to carry on back and forth for when i pop back online later with my pop corn.. or both banned

Cheers

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Actually Mate That Was Me! What 30 Did I Try And Overtake You? I Think You'll Find That If Your In The Left Hand Lane On A Roundabout Its To Go Left Or Straight On, As You Were In The RIGHT hand lane i assumed you were going right like you should of! Obviously you'd know how fast i was doing down the 'short' dual carraige way as you were behind me! Dont wined people up by cutting them up on roundabouts, they might not get annoyed and drive like a c**t then :D

GrammarNazi.jpg

Fabia vrs tdi
When we meeting up for a drink, I know I'm far away but I have brother in the RAF near you :)

P.s was it you who's into tattoos ?

Astra Twintop
I like Yellow MG's
I also like Blue Clio's

Whats better?

There's only one way to find out...............

FFFIIIGGGHHHTTTTT

Fabia vrs tdi
Not sure I know he has a house near Doncaster so I assume it's near there I'm sure he was based near Lincoln at one point.

Racing Blue 197 x
Lol. Dan you never fail to please, this must have been the highlight of the kids day to write a thread on you! Standard for you driving like a nutter mind. Take care!! Ha x :)