ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boatyard Inn Meet Tonight

172 Exclusive
Nice one Dave, didn't turn out to bad considering it was pitch black.
Even managed to get a shot of my rear end (car that is).

'18 Megane dci
Cheers! Should have took a full one of yours really, have never seen an Exclusive in the flesh before.

Golf R/Leon FR
some nice pics there dude would have been better in the light but nevermind they turned out ok. that racing blue rs looks really blue!!!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i really wanted to come.

but my car is on 3 wheels and i have a SNAPPED front strut, a bent wishbone and trackrod end.

p*ssed off does not even cover it. I hate potholes.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Very well attended meet..just needs floodlights next time! Pity we could'nt get a pic of all the cars together...must have been at least 20-25 cars

None of mine though. Good meet and a good turn out. I agree, shame about the dark. We should organise sunday run or something.....

Maz

LY 200
Nice Pics Dave but none of my car :(

Big thanks to Gaz and your mate (lol) for showing me the way or should I say encouraging me to speed, fpmsl.

Andy M and Kelly_ it was really nice to meet you :)

vx220
Was nice to meet a few of the lads and see some of the well looked after motors! Have to arrange something more in the day light hours next time! j3ned's clio! what can i say but Madness!!

Honda S2000
We'll have to arrange a Wigan/Warrington meet! That was a bit far for me! Good to meet Marie and Dave. Didn't really speak to anyone else because I didn't know who was who.

Polo GTi
Kelly_ said:
We'll have to arrange a Wigan/Warrington meet! That was a bit far for me! Good to meet Marie and Dave. Didn't really speak to anyone else because I didn't know who was who.

lol all the other meets we've done have been up that way, think Gaz is trying to vary it so the same people don't always end up travelling for miles, no doubt it will be up that way again soon. :)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Kelly_ said:

Hey up kelly - was it you in the green t-shirt with that very nice blue cup ? there was that many people there it was difficult to know who was who.

Were off up to York on sunday so if you want to follow us up in convoy let me know

Matt

Honda S2000
That was Mazza in the green with the 182. I was in a blue top with the Cup! I have no idea who anyone was. Maybe I should have tried to join in more. Next time everyone should wear name badges!

Maz

LY 200
Was me in the Green t-shirt Matt, don't have a cup though I have a 182, 54 Plate, Kelly_ has the cup.

It was difficult to know who was who and I found that being a meet virgin, lol everyone else seemed to know each other :(

Is the York convoy open to everyone ?? whats happening in york ??

Maz :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

j3ned said:
Hey up kelly - was it you in the green t-shirt with that very nice blue cup ? there was that many people there it was difficult to know who was who.

Were off up to York on sunday so if you want to follow us up in convoy let me know

Matt

Honda S2000
Its a quarter mile strip in York I think Maz. I'm considering going! Let me know if you plan to go.

172 Exclusive
Mazza - that hats would be to identify the CS people, so you don't go up to someone and ask what Clio they drive, only for them to turn around and say i drive the red Mondeo outside LOL.
Plus i think we'd all look good in cowboy hats :D

Maz

LY 200
Kelly_ said:
Its a quarter mile strip in York I think Maz. I'm considering going! Let me know if you plan to go.

If you are going I will go, didn't want to go on my own :( lol not that brave

Let me know as soon as u decide hun :)

'18 Megane dci
Mazza said:
Nice Pics Dave but none of my car :(

Found one, clean your arches, half of Donington is still under there! ;)

inn09.jpg

Maz

LY 200
^^^ FPMSL ^^^ Thanks for pointing that out Dave :mad: lol

Its those hand wash boys they havn't got a clue, I will give him an ear bashing next time I go :p lol

Maz

LY 200
Andy_M said:
Mazza - that hats would be to identify the CS people, so you don't go up to someone and ask what Clio they drive, only for them to turn around and say i drive the red Mondeo outside LOL.
Plus i think we'd all look good in cowboy hats :D

ROFL @ Andy u mean u have a fetish about cowboy hats :rolleyes:

RS Megane DCi 175
Dave Cli02 said:

I dunno dave - I've driven past your car a few times last week and it was lookin a tad dirty - you should be ashamed! ;)

Sorry I didn't make the meet boys and girls - was very busy finishing work till 4:30 in the morning! Next meet I'll be there, I promise promise this time.

*First post on new forum!*

Maz

LY 200
MattT said:
Dave Cli02 said:

I dunno dave - I've driven past your car a few times last week and it was lookin a tad dirty - you should be ashamed! ;)

Nice one mate, Dave (Pot calling Kettle ring any bells ???) :p lol

172 Exclusive
LOL good job it was dark at the meet, mine was shocking the ammount of dirt on it.
Got plenty of bug splats on the way back as well :D

Mazza - i think you shouldn't tip your young car wash fella as much if he's missing bits LOL

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeah, warrington/wigan meet sounds good. should be there with my new 182 when I finally select one.
Adam

Maz

LY 200
Andy_M said:
LOL good job it was dark at the meet, mine was shocking the ammount of dirt on it.
Got plenty of bug splats on the way back as well :D

Mazza - i think you shouldn't tip your young car wash fella as much if he's missing bits LOL

He will be getting a slap round the chops next time I go the little sod, lol

I would wash it myself but can't :eek: anyone know any good mobile car washers ?? :)

'18 Megane dci
MattT said:
Dave Cli02 said:

Sorry I didn't make the meet boys and girls - was very busy finishing work till 4:30 in the morning! Next meet I'll be there, I promise promise this time.

*First post on new forum!*

Sorted that last weekend mate, looking better now, you coming to York on Sunday?

Same question to Andy_M

Last edited:
  RS Megane DCi 175
Dave Cli02 said:
MattT said:
Sorted that last weekend mate, looking better now, you coming to York on Sunday?

Same question to Andy_M

Saw it today mate, have to admit it's lookin it's spangly sparkly self again.
I'd love to be off to York - but am working, no holiday left to take either!

Anyone fancy a Wigan mini meet? Andy? Kelly? Dave? anyone? I actually drove a 182 today and I think I've got the renaultsport bug so I wanna see more!

172 Exclusive
Dave Cli02- Can't make sunday, going to a mates house warming, make sure you take plenty of photos for us who can't go :)

MattT - sounds good, friday night out side Maccies saddle junction ok?? LOL

172 Exclusive
How could you tell it was me MattT?? did the burberry cap and 12 soverign rings give it away? LOL