ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Born to be stacked, but I love how it looks right now

Evo 5 RS
The cars far from finished, it still needs a new wiring loom and an engine calibration, few bits to go on, but whilst it's in one piece more or less - I'm really pleased with it

p1010073x.jpg

img0338u.jpg

img0343pw.jpg

3p5q0041.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
looks excellent with no front plate, get it stuck in the window ;-) lol!

Disastra Coupe
Looks very nice! As above, should have got a Cup spoiler - and for looks i'd say it needs spacers but obviously that isn't what the car is all about ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I used to go and look at this for so long at btm!! In love isn't the word and under the bonnet :-O

Evo 5 RS
Cheers for all the comments. With the colour in particular I was looking for a contrast between something subtle and which suited the car, but still definitely nice to look at. As someone has already pointed out it is Porsche Black Grey which is on the 2011 GT3 RS. Lunar grey was another option, but apart from being a blindingly obvious choice – it doesn’t suit the phase one all that well IMO!

Whilst the car was apart it was an ideal time not only to fit the cage, but as all the glass had to come out anyway – to replace the glass with PC all round. The front door windows are thermo-moulded to retain the original sliders and regulators.

That is lovely. Class colour to.

What break is it putting out ?

Sam!

Not sure as of yet. Internally the engine is standard (cup setup) bar 428 CatCams and the Jenvey ITBS, so anywhere within the region of 205 – 215BHP (would be nice)

Looks lovely mate but you need to get the rest of the dash flocked imo.

Cheer Ad, the flocking was mainly to stop screen glare, it’s hard enough to keep clean as it is so think I’ll pass!

I used to go and look at this for so long at btm!! In love isn't the word and under the bonnet :-O

Is still a mess ;) I'm looking to get shot of the Omex 600 and replacing it with an EC1 along side a new tidy and FAR more OEM wiring loom, to finish it off

Cheers

Oh and next person to mention spacers and cup spoiler gets a clip round the ear ;)

Last edited: