ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakes sticking on?

Recently had new brakes fitted all round, with fronts upgraded to Brembo HC, DS2500, braided lines, dot 4 fluid. Driven 600 miles on them including a bedding in session.

Stopping power once warm is immense so no problems there! Squeal at low speeds as to be expected.

However when I brake to a stop there is a slight squeal continuing once I have released the brakes and I can feel slight resistance pulling away. Does'nt happen everytime I stop but seems to happen most times once the brakes are warm. Squeal will continue up to speed (without appearing to slow the car down) sometimes stopping if I dab the brakes briefly.

Whats going on??

Thats normal, i get it with my DS3000. Dont worry...

Unless its very noticable.. ?? Shouldnt feel any resistance at all.. Very slight squeel is all i get sometimes, just due the pad bein very close to the disc.. Goes away after a second or two..

I'm sure I can feel resistance moving off from standstill and coasting at very low speed with clutch down. Squealing does'nt go away and continues up to high speed. Somethings not right. I'm taking it back to where they were fitted.