ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch (RenaultSport) - The Mk1s Do Battle

RB 197 Cup
The Racing Blue 197 was me. Finally some footage of my car couldnt find anyone who had either a vid or pics of me. Foxy you were very quick. My quickest time was a 1.02 which with it being my 1st trackday and in a standard 197 cup i was preety impressed

Does anyone know what times the cup racers are doing around the brands indy circuit?

The Racing Blue 197 was me. Finally some footage of my car couldnt find anyone who had either a vid or pics of me. Foxy you were very quick. My quickest time was a 1.02 which with it being my 1st trackday and in a standard 197 cup i was preety impressed

Does anyone know what times the cup racers are doing around the brands indy circuit?

Think ive got some pics of your car somewhere too....will have another sort through later!

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs

1.02's a good lap time, especially if it's your first time!

2008 Clio Cup results here: http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/porta...results/ELF Renault Clio Cup - Rounds 1 2.pdf

Top spot in qualifying was a 52.71!!:eek:

I was in the inferno 182...