ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo High Carbons @ the Brembo shop £45 delivered!

Fiesta ST3
might be an idea to give the cliosport traders a shout to see if they can beat/price match the price, plus you will be supporting site traders too :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
might be an idea to give the cliosport traders a shout to see if they can beat/price match the price, plus you will be supporting site traders too :)

Or ktec will buy all the stock and sell it to us for more ;).

Fiesta ST3
the brembo hc are about £50 plus postage i would imagine, so this is a very good deal indeed

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Or ktec will buy all the stock and sell it to us for more ;).

17f43e03db8220000f6ddc1cf321e310416ec3fa_m.gif

There doesnt actually seem to be any reference to the real Brembo, or indeed any other limited company on that Bremboshop website though - so who they are is anybodies guess ...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
And me, they can stay in the shed for a few months! Bargain!

koi

Audi S1
Good find, thanks.

What pads are people using with these? Standard Renault ok, reckon DS2500's will be overkill for me

330i. E30 Touring.
Standard Renault with these pads are fine.

I'd go as far as saying good enough for road use. Even with some abuse.

A few I know run this set-up on track and have no issues.

Good price, that.

182cup
Im tempted to try some DS2500's front and back for fast road use and see how many passengers headbutt the dash :) When I get around to having them fitted

S4 Avant
Im tempted to try some DS2500's front and back for fast road use and see how many passengers headbutt the dash :) When I get around to having them fitted

Surely being the responsible driver, you should make sure that all your passengers are wearing their seatbelts?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

No point in the rears fella, they do very little work. Waste of cash!

R14 CUP
Yeah, genuine discs in Brembo Boxes, have HC on the box and come with the two screws to hold them to the hub's. Look very good quality.

So if i get these and some ds2500's later on..are the braded lines essential for fast road only?

Just about to order myself a set of these. When resgistering it's asked for the 'wheel stud'. I'm assuming this is reffering to the number of wheel nuts which would be 4 on a 182.

Thinking about it I don't think it will affect the varient of the product they send as they're marketed for the 172/182.

I'd also like to know if braided lines are recommended as part of the upgrade. I'll also be getting DS2500's and was wondering if it's worth the full 9 yards for fast road use and B road blasts?