ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy weekend, 197 & 200 pics inside, Pic heavy!!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Firstly yesterday, i decided to give the 200 a flick over after it's first week of ownership, while gaz gave his sister's RB a once over!

Before wash, not that bad really! lol :

DSCF1407-1.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

During and after a quick hoover! :

DSCF1411.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

Tool of choice :

DSCF1413.jpg

DSCF1412.jpg

Couple of additions, also added silvervisions and taken the clio badge off :

DSCF1416.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

Sneaky RB pic mid polish etc! :

DSCF1414.jpg

Then, today was the 197's turn!

Best tool i have, KArcher steam cleaner, excellent bit of kit! :

DSCF1429.jpg

Disgruntled cat, because steam cleaner has woke him up........

DSCF1430.jpg

Back to business :

DSCF1433.jpg

DSCF1434.jpg

DSCF1428.jpg

DSCF1427.jpg

DSCF1432.jpg

After a wash, incldung all wheel removal, arch clean etc, and gaz polishing the calipers, lol!! :

DSCF1435.jpg

DSCF1436.jpg

DSCF1437.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

DSCF1440.jpg

Then we went out for a little spin, and got some pics out and about! :

DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1442.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

DSCF1446.jpg

DSCF1447.jpg

DSCF1448.jpg

DSCF1449.jpg

DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1451.jpg

DSCF1452.jpg

DSCF1453.jpg

DSCF1454.jpg

DSCF1455.jpg

DSCF1456.jpg

I did say there were lots of pics, ha ha! Used PB bulk uploader, so probably killed any quality! :)

Dynamique Flamer
it's a beast! can't understand why it has a 5th gear, because it is useless!!!! You slow down and have to change back to fourth!

ROFL I know, I drove my mates 7.5 tonne on private land, I don't even bother to change gear, although hers is really old so your lucky if you even find a gear!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
197 is mint tbh, and i would have had one without a doubt, but for what i wanted and low miels etc, they were still demanding not a million miles away from what i paid for the spanking 200! I drove it back after we took the pics, i can't tell any bloody difference lol! Gaz said he could tell the difference with the rack!

Porsche Boxster987S
the 197 really shows the 200 up there imo. Appreciate the spec of the 200 though but the 197 looks far better

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Need coilovers yesterday, lol! Must save £££!

Not long imo ;) Still might be on fo the weekend....

Yep, can deffo tell the quicker rack on the 200!!, engine to me doesnt feel that different, could be as mines well run in and the 200 is new? :eek:

Imo the whole MK3 range dont photo too well. On the road both have good presence tbh!!

Cheers

I love that 197, it looks ace. I reckon the 200 will look a lot better dropped (and maybe with black wheels ?)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not a fan of the 200 seeing it against the 197, but probaly the best 197 I have seen

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers, i think it maybe its last hurrah tbh, back to standard for sale in the next few weeks i think :(:(

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
197 looks damn fine with the black speedlines and drop, nice job. Why selling though gaz? And if so how long the coils been on and how much?;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
197 looks damn fine with the black speedlines and drop, nice job. Why selling though gaz? And if so how long the coils been on and how much?;)

tbh, i only really use it to and from the gf's, just think the money maybe better put to something else lol (dont have any loans/finance anything on it, so its a big chunk of wedge into the savings......) Coilovers and speedlines already have a home if it does go, the Recaros dont though (yet ;))

SBV (steve kev) thinks i'm being a tool for even thinking it lol

Golf GT TDI
tbh, i only really use it to and from the gf's, just think the money maybe better put to something else lol (dont have any loans/finance anything on it, so its a big chunk of wedge into the savings......) Coilovers and speedlines already have a home if it does go, the Recaros dont though (yet ;))

whats next then? something cheaper? 172/182 cup? phase 1?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep gf's GTI for now, (kevs old one) might look at a cup in the spring

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
aye, giving the 197 sale a good mulling over this week, go from there lol

BMW 320 M Sport, 197

ok cheers, but I've already got the Recaros.