ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy weekend, 197 & 200 pics inside, Pic heavy!!!

LY 200
I hate Albi, Arctic, Mondial (and any similar colour) but that 197 with the black rims and ride height is absolutely perfect! :approve:

The 200's not bad either however i still cant get round thinking the spoilers look abit 'bolt on'!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers guys!

197 is going back to standard tomorrow :( Coilovers and wheels sold. Car up for sale once plate has been transfered. Sad, sad day :( :(

Nimbus Megane R26
Yeah Gaz steve told me yesterday when i was at the garage..gutted :(

If i had 9k plus, id tell you leave seats/wheels/h&r's on and drop the money in your hand. LOVE your car mate looks mean! any recient pics?

Tangoed Works
both look stunning. love the slammed out look on the 197... makes the mk2 clios looks soo dated now.

BG 182 FF
all the clio's look immaculate great work. Best 200 on CS imo too, pics with the 197 and 200 are great!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Bit earlier in the thread! ;)

Dont really use it much, think the money can go to better things (savings lol) Its paid for, so think once its sold, a phase 1 for a couple of k will suffice, has the speed etc. Tis mint though :( :(

LY 200
Haha - I've been in a pretty similar boat for the last few years to be honest mate (averaged just 3k and that was just weekend driving) but everytime iv thought of cashing in iv thought its just nice to have a nice car!

I sometimes wish i hadnt bought mine for the usaage factor however it is nice to go out and blast about in a nice car when you want to hence why i thought about doing it again with a a 197 or 200 recently but then im just a gluten! ;)

Nimbus Megane R26
cat is so cute, kept me entertained for abit when i was getting my brakes n few bits done hah.