ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a Cup from Lookers Stockport

A long shot I know, but my old car (that I rejected) is being sold again by Lookers Stockport on its original number plate: MW03 ???

Saw it there today and they havent had any of the problems fixed. If youre buying this car, feel free to PM me and Ill tell you what needs doing. Id advise having the work done before you collect the car.

Oh, and I hope you got a good deal ;)

Thats what I thought! My deal got sorted with the dealer, as Renault UK didnt want to know. I thought they would have sorted things out under warranty, but it looks like theyre just going to pass the car on "as is" :mad:

Clio v6

Would be interesting if someone on here bought it and reported no faults LOL

Not likely;)

Thats shocking :eek: Didnt your cup have major problems aswell?

Surely trading standards would be interested to know about this.

320d M Sport

lets shop the feckers to watchdog.

no, theyre probably allowed, cant see a firm like reno leaving themselves THAT open?

Renault dont accept the problem with the car. If Id decided to keep it, I think they would have fixed most things under warranty i.e. new bootlid and current paint flakes so that it appeared to be perfect. I was told the car was within tolerance. What a joke!

The trouble is that fundamentally the paintwork is sh*te and in the future that car will have paintwork issues. Thats fine while its under warranty and they accept the problem, but my guess is that theyll try and wriggle out of as much repair work as they can.

I feel really sorry for the person who bought that car, as they probably think theyre getting a good deal :mad:

320d M Sport

gutted! we should stick a cliosport.net stick in the glovebox, so whoever buys it will come on here.