ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Byebye Clio!

BMW 330Ci Sport
I thought it was that new road which connects to the 56, the one they were building for years. If you continue on down it you go past Deeside and Queensferry.

When you around Capenhurst next?

Think it's the Helsby junction on the M56. Nice Trendlines by the way Jamie! Spotted them the other morning, nice! ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, noticed the cage to! Letting that person infront so you were behind was for you btw ;)

Clio 182
Gutted for you mate. Hope you get it sorted.

Was that photo taken on the A483 coming of the by pass at rossett by any chance?

320d
Gutted mate. Get a 2.0 in there, look forward to seeing this car at a NW meet sometime.

A 106/306 Derv would do you well in the meantime.

Gutted mate. Get a 2.0 in there, look forward to seeing this car at a NW meet sometime.

A 106/306 Derv would do you well in the meantime.
You'll be waiting a while :rasp:

It's just insurance that's a pisser. I'd love a 306 DT but not sure I can afford it! :(

Do what Dan said, buy a crashed one and swap bits over.

You don't have to do the engine if you don't feel confident, but the smaller things you can have a crack at yourself. Like you say, you've got plenty of time. Then sell whatever bits you don't need.

Maybe check the oil for you in future ;)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Gutted mate, goodluck with the conversion

My 1.2 16v gave me a lot of problems, 1 at least a month

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
gutted fella,

if you want could have my 1.2 16v engine for pennys if your that desperate ;)

but ye a 2L lump would just what you need :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How long will it take before your broke and need to sell me all your RS parts? Ha

Nah thats gutting that mate, atleast it still looks mint even when it's broke down.

But seriously, if you decide to break it, contact me. I'll have everything off your hands.

How long will it take before your broke and need to sell me all your RS parts? Ha

Nah thats gutting that mate, atleast it still looks mint even when it's broke down.

But seriously, if you decide to break it, contact me. I'll have everything off your hands.
I'm broke now! Lending money for a new shed ftl haha.

Will bear that in mind though :D

AG 200 cup
gutted for you m8 was looking forward to seeing at the Kendal meet hope you get it back on the road soon.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
i want to say the usual, like oh noes how sad... but youre getting a 2.0l conversion so wheres the downside lmao

jamie

PS if youre selling it cheap, PM me yeah

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Someone else did this in a 182 and only fairly recently broke it (anyone remember), it was heavily moddified also.

I know yours isn't a Sport but I really don't know why they didn't come with a oil level, temperature and pressure guages.

I know yours isn't a Sport but I really don't know why they didn't come with a oil level, temperature and pressure guages.
Lol... they do! It's not that crap...

The oil light was coming on but only under 2k revs and I thought it was just pissing around, the computer said 'oil ok' and I checked it and it was fine. Like I said, no idea where it's gone!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol... they do! It's not that crap...

The oil light was coming on but only under 2k revs and I thought it was just pissing around, the computer said 'oil ok' and I checked it and it was fine. Like I said, no idea where it's gone!

No..... guages. Like in a Williams. Shows you a level! Not a light.

You should make a project thread about this car!!

Hope you get it sorted mate
It's a bit late now! Haha, used to look like this:

SN850265.jpg

100_2032.jpg

1.2 16v Clio
Mint car mate, sorry to hear about the engine shitting itself LOL

What are them wheels off, whats their name, and what size if you don't mind me asking?

1.2 16v Clio
Thanks for clearing that up. I really like them. If I decide to keep the car then I am going to make it into a 172 Replica with these wheels I am thinking?

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
yeah best looking 17" wheels for the Clio IMO

here is my old one ;) sorry for the spam Jamie :eek: <3 x

IMG_0146.jpg

1.2 16v Clio
Looks really well. It's just having the money to purchase them :(

Are these wheels expensive to buy new and are they difficult to get second hand? i.e. rare?

Pretty hard to find, I searched for months for a decent set. You'll get some for around £250, but the tyres won't fit so you'll have to buy some lower profile ones.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
take a while to find i picked my set up for £150, they come up on ebay every so often, best bet is to check over on a megane forum or breakers yard :)

and as above you will need 205/40/17 tyres

1.2 16v Clio
take a while to find i picked my set up for £150, they come up on ebay every so often, best bet is to check over on a megane forum or breakers yard :)

and as above you will need 205/40/17 tyres

Yea I am running these on my 17's at the minute anyway so no problem with that. Its just getting the wheels :(