ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Fiesta ST-2
Notice how there was a beta of bf3 and thats been pretty much spot on since been released? But when it comes to mw3 they want to keep everything underwraps so you end up with an unfinished game until after a month....

Bf3 is glitchy as f**k.

DB.

BMW 440i
Was still for sale with stock left in my local sainsbury's at 530pm, either they stocked up well or didn't fly of the shelves too much in the supermarkets!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Why? The game is much better at CQC, less camping, more gun on gun. If you want big maps go and play BF3.

Cod hasn't always been run and gun. How about you go play halo? See pointless post!

Cod2 had a great mix of maps, as did mw2. All mw3 maps are all different sizes but way too built up.

DB.

BMW 440i

My one, the one where you work for me to make sure my shopping experience is complete. :rasp:

Yes, they were still selling copies at half 5, i was very tempted when the chaps in front were purchasing one, but thought meh, can't be bothered. Have enough on my plate as it is atm without another distraction! haha

Offer was £30 when you spend £30 or more i think.

Mountune Tractor
Only managed two games, gotta go to work. First impression is excellent, definite improvement in graphics and gameplay. Will be back on in the morning for 3 days of carnage.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
If I wanted to play MW2 with different maps I would buy a map pack. Disgraceful!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ps3 has been laggy this evening.

Anyone else elite?

It has been lagy like, one or two games were unplayable.

Just in locked assassin it's about like Ninja ans cold blooded rolled into one I think

I'm rocking with the SCAR L with silencer for quit a while.

I've got elite Pint so have Aly and Seb

172cup
Always been a huge fan of MWF but this time they didnt get it right, it feels very light a clicky, 10 minutes of play and i came across 1000 glitches.
people disappear when shot, the crosshair s not the accurate, you can get 2 inches close to the enemy with no reaction other then shooting every 15seconds, same graphic, same shader, low res texture everywhere.
I really hope it gets better while playing

RS6 C7
Always been a huge fan of MWF but this time they didnt get it right, it feels very light a clicky, 10 minutes of play and i came across 1000 glitches.
people disappear when shot, the crosshair s not the accurate, you can get 2 inches close to the enemy with no reaction other then shooting every 15seconds, same graphic, same shader, low res texture everywhere.
I really hope it gets better while playing

This happens everytime its released, millions of people on at once and the servers cant cope, Give it a week and it will be fine.

Mountune Tractor
The principles of the game are exactly the same, that's why it's so good. It works.
However, I've only played two games and I can already see how much improvement there is.

The graphics on the PC version are awful. Truly shockingly bad. Blurry and lacking any detail at all in the distance. Difficult to describe. It's almost as though everything in the distance is non-native res. Shocking.

That's the last CoD game I ever buy on any platform. Clowns.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The graphics on the PC version are awful. Truly shockingly bad. Blurry and lacking any detail at all in the distance. Difficult to describe. It's almost as though everything in the distance is non-native res. Shocking.

Really that bad?
I was thinking of chopping uncharted 3 in for it. Might get BF3 instead then.

RS6 C7

You sure its not your eyes?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
This is probabaly they best place to ask this....

I've had every Cod Since 2, I've always completed them and traded them in pretty soon after as the online didnt appeal to me, however, not it really does, So Im trying to get into it.

But I am woeful, to the point its boring. Im average 4 kills and 8-10 deaths in a 10 minute TDM, and its getting very tiresome and boring. Everyones gun seems more powerful and accurrate than mine (its probabaly not, just me been poo)

IS there any tips or areas I can play with n00bs? Everyone I go in theres me on lowly level 3 and everyone else on 40+? Are there any easier modes to get the basics?

Mountune Tractor

I've had every Cod Since 2, I've always completed them and traded them in pretty soon after as the online didnt appeal to me, however, not it really does, So Im trying to get into it.

But I am woeful, to the point its boring. Im average 4 kills and 8-10 deaths in a 10 minute TDM, and its getting very tiresome and boring. Everyones gun seems more powerful and accurrate than mine (its probabaly not, just me been poo)

IS there any tips or areas I can play with n00bs? Everyone I go in theres me on lowly level 3 and everyone else on 40+? Are there any easier modes to get the basics?

Honestly......

Start camping. It's the only way of enjoying the game until you can run and gun. Don't stick to the same place once you get a kill, move around the map but don't stay out in the open. People will moan but you gotta start somewhere.

I knew it was going to be s**t but couldn't resist £27 at Sainsbury's, didn't want to risk the fact alot of friends will play it while im stuck playing BF3 on my own :p

To say it's disappointing is an extremely big understatement, the graphics are SHOCKING on the pc! Gameplay is EXACTLY like MW2/BlackOps, hell, they couldnt even be bothered to design a new menu just changed the colours!

Also, WTF is up with mouse sens? Took me around 20 minutes playing around to get it to remotely feel right, jumped back on a little earlier and it just feels wrong?

DB.

BMW 440i

Camp a bit, learn the maps etc as you go a long.

Then you will start getting more of a feel for it, better with the maps and will be able to start really improving.

More you play, better you get!