ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Heinz Ketchup? WTF are you on about?

Also I watched 1:32 of that bulls**t video and had to turn it off as I was laughing out loud at how lame it is on a packed train.

Okay.

It proves the point though. Clearly you can't admit when you are wrong.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Try doing that exact same test in MW3 later?

I will, I'm picking it up on the way home and I'll be on toooooooonight.

Bus w**ker
Okay.

Ok what? WTF are you on about?

If you could actually prove me wrong with fact I'd happily admit I was wrong but so far you've shown me a video of some guy slowing down over a static player or following a strafing player in the same direction LOL. Why else do you think I just asked FourZeroTwo on twitter?

Oh just figured it out, you thought the above was a quote from him. LOL

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Ok what? WTF are you on about?

If you could actually prove me wrong with fact I'd happily admit I was wrong but so far you've shown me a video of some guy slowing down over a static player or following a strafing player in the same direction LOL. Why else do you think I just asked FourZeroTwo on twitter?

Oh just figured it out, you thought the above was a quote from him. LOL

You said there was no aim assist.

There is.

Which makes you wrong.

Understand, Love?

Fiesta ST-2
Bit late to the party, so went to get this from ASDA last night, picked up the game waited at the till... "Sorry we don't sell games after 10pm" FFS!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Picked it up last night from Tesco, only played the special ops and campaign but i love it allready, only downfall is my net has gone ape s**t at home so no mp for me till i sort it tonight :mad:

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've not had a chance to play this yet despite buying it at the midnight launch :( I may get the chance later tonight but thinking it will be better to complete the BF3 campaign first.

focus st3
Did anyone preorder this from game and recieve the 4hr double xp token?.I tried to put the code in online like it asks and its given me nothing.The sas avatar code works :S Anyone else had this problem?

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
at last i got mine working, my net gear router needed settings changing add me on PS3 if you want a game RobG23

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just completed the story mode on regular, Don't think I'll bother doing it again, Time to start levelling up.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Did you have strict nat type? I do with a BT Router and dont have a fappin clue how to change it

Go into your router settings, mine is something like 802.216.2.1(should be in the instructions for the router, or just google it) then go and change the Upnp to ENABLE, and you should be fine after

heres the code for BT homehub 192.168.1.254.

GSXR + KDX220
Veteran is the way, until I get so f***** off with a certain level, i drop to hardened lol and repeat

Bumder With A Buffer
@fourzerotwo Settle an argument please. Is there aim assist enabled on Multiplayer on MW3. The correct answer is "No" btw. XOXO

Heinz Ketchup? WTF are you on about?

Also I watched 1:32 of that bulls**t video and had to turn it off as I was laughing out loud at how lame it is on a packed train.

Yep. It's been on every COD multiplayer for years.

It's the main reason why COD noobs can't play BF. :p

Okay.

Auto Aim or Aim assist/whatever you want to call it is there. If your pointing at say some barrels and a guy pops up behind said barrels the sight "snaps" to him, IE moves slightly without you touching anything.

You see that in Killcams all the time.

Bumder With A Buffer
Go into your router settings, mine is something like 802.216.2.1(should be in the instructions for the router, or just google it) then go and change the Upnp to ENABLE, and you should be fine after

heres the code for BT homehub 192.168.1.254.

Enabling Upnp on the BT hubs doesnt do jack. I've had this issue for ages and could never get the HomeHub to go Open.

Plugged in an old Netgear..bosh OPEN straight away.

Another thing mentioned is portforwarding. In essence it comes down to the Homehub and poor firmware/design.