ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

AK

M240i
After you kill someone you have to pick up their dog tags that they drop when they die for the kill to count.

Stops campers IIRC.

Enjoying the campaign. Pretty crap but good fun. Excellent character models. It all looks very DX9, but then that's because it is.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
After you kill someone you have to pick up their dog tags that they drop when they die for the kill to count.

Stops campers IIRC.

So if you kill someone, can someone else then sneak in and take the tags for their own Kill Confirmed thievery?

Fiesta ST-3
If you kill someone, then anyone on your team or theirs can collect the tags. If someone on your team does it's kill confirmed and kill saved if someone on their team managed to get the tags.

LY 182
Playing demolition and much prefer that to hardcore team death. Getting some half decent scores now. Really like being able to chose which of your killstreak rewards you want to use at any given time.

Bumder With A Buffer
I think I'm going to give up playing online until I move. My parents 0.754mB internet connection is shocking. Oddly its fine on battlefieldand blops but on this its mental on this. I watch a killcams of me shooting no where near anyone

RS6 C7
I think I'm going to give up playing online until I move. My parents 0.754mB internet connection is shocking. Oddly its fine on battlefieldand blops but on this its mental on this. I watch a killcams of me shooting no where near anyone
You should try having 0.2 mb..

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Will my d link router that I had when I used virgin for my broadband work with plus net broadband or are they locked to the provider ?

I want to play online !

I was going to get this on xbox but I can't bring myself to go back to console FPS games. Also it's full of whiny kids

So I think i'll just stick with BF3 on PC

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having second thoughts about the campaign. Obviously I don't expect miracles, but I'd like to feel like I'm playing a game. At the moment it's all just a bit too much like following someone around a movie set. I don't feel like my actions have an affect on the outcome. I know it's CoD, but MW and MW2 bopth had better campaigns IMO. I will finish it though just for the sake of it. It's still fun but it feels like I'm playing a series of short films.

Gone are the days when CoD was a big PC campaign shooter. The kids have seen the death of that. Might play through the latest MoH again actually. Far more gritty and rewarding experience.

Mountune Tractor
Kill confirmed and the one where you pick up the flag and protect it are pure quality.

Need to find me a replacement for the tar-21, loved that gun.

Bumder With A Buffer
I'm having second thoughts about the campaign. Obviously I don't expect miracles, but I'd like to feel like I'm playing a game. At the moment it's all just a bit too much like following someone around a movie set. I don't feel like my actions have an affect on the outcome. I know it's CoD, but MW and MW2 bopth had better campaigns IMO. I will finish it though just for the sake of it. It's still fun but it feels like I'm playing a series of short films.

Gone are the days when CoD was a big PC campaign shooter. The kids have seen the death of that. Might play through the latest MoH again actually. Far more gritty and rewarding experience.

Your first bit I agree with

Oil Burner
Had this 2 days now. Its MW2 with slightly better gameplay, new campaign. Biggest disappointment compared to BF are the graphics. No improvement over MW2 at all. Not disappointed, but not overly impressed either.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I was going to get this on xbox but I can't bring myself to go back to console FPS games. Also it's full of whiny kids

So I think i'll just stick with BF3 on PC

LOL.

I'm gonna have to add KingofCod

Last edited by a moderator:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Must admit funny as that vid was it would get annoying but then again i know how to quit a lobby lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anybody got any American friends? As Mountain dew have promotional bottles with codes for 15mins of Double XP im gonna try one via a friend and if it works im gonna be a Über geek and give him £10 to buy ten quids worth a juice for the codes lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Xbox dredz babe, it pains me to say it but xbox servers are better than ps3, but i still think PS3's better IMO