ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

The lag is an issue that comes and goes but I love this game just for the laughs, its not a serious game and f**king about with people like Mady's kidnapper, Geddes and Seb is a laugh.

PP90M1.....beast gun!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Cannot stand that c**t.

I've never heard of him, I just watched some of the video and then him doing commentary on a map he was running (Village IIRC). He sucked, BTW. And all he did was rage whenever he got shot, and complained about people camping.

RS6 C7
Cant blaim him though, He has a machinima contract and 100k subscribers so he will be earning some serious money, Its just a joke by the looks of it and people seem to enjoy his videos (i dont) so if you dont like done watch ;)

I used to love his videos, when he was properly s**t at Blops and was proper raging.
Then he got decent at it and his rants seemed faked.

I should start making videos if people like seeing a little girl get roid rage.

Goliath I
Wonder what his reaction would be if in the heat of the moment, a camper from 3 miles away took him out... and someone told him IT'S JUST A GAME

172 cup TT
he is just annoying, but hey seems to be doing well money wise so good for him i guess.

im a bit late getting into it but just finished single player and onto multi now woo.. so any PS3 players feel free to add me Floodie_ (dont forget the stupid underscore) :)

coolio

Clio 182
I noticed the boosters today............ probably in 20 games i had to leave around 10 times, then another 5 games put me in just as it finished lol...

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I don't see the point in boosting. I thought the fun was playing the game to relax / have a laugh, why cheat? What is the actual point ?

Fiesta ST-3
I don't see the point in boosting. I thought the fun was playing the game to relax / have a laugh, why cheat? What is the actual point ?

Exactly. Although I love smashing their kill streak. And the suspense of waiting for the guy to respawn and pumping s**t into him!!!

Goliath I
There's always boosters when the game first comes out.

Was playing MW2 when a message came through 'Boosters - (gamertag + gamertag)' we spent the entire game hunting them till they quit... that was fun.

Then they realise no matter how many guns they have, or how many times they've prestiged they're still crap

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was getting pissed off with this last night. Tried waw for the first time in ages, great game if you want to make yourself feel better. Although there are still bloody cheats