ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car cleaning session

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Just cleaned the car at the weekend. clayed and polished it and ill leave the final verdict up to you!!!

DSC03449.jpg

DSC03450.jpg

DSC03455.jpg

DSC03457.jpg

Then i waxed it with swissvax ONYX (lush)

DSC03459.jpg

DSC03469.jpg

Mint reflection

DSC03484.jpg

Final detail Pik!!!

DSC03488.jpg

Thanx for looking and any comments are welcome
Next plans inclued black powerflex bushes, front strut, Ktec top mounts, carbon mirror caps and new road wheels

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I like, what size are those wheels? Never knew 172s had a rear towing point there?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Love it, thats the exact wheel set up i want.

Exhaust hangs abit to much IMO, but do think it goes with the look of the car being like that.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Not too shabby ;) although personally I don't think it was worth wrecking my clay for :rasp:

BLK 197 F1
No way i saw this car today parked outside mcdonalds, i parked next to it and sat on the grass with my sprite trying to work out how fast it goes now you've stripped it out. SWEET!

182 Trophy (#27/500)
its not jet black. the colour looks like it has a silvery goldy flake through it when the sun is shining directly on it.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
that is 4 extremely nice motors in your pics!!! hope theyre not all yours!! or i am mightly jealous!

Obviously the clio is mine, the zetec s belongs to a friend of mine, the civic type r is another mate of mines car and the 645i is my mums car. was a good day of cleaning nice cars. weather was good and was just chillin all day. The best!!!

182 Trophy (#27/500)
took about 5 hours from start to finish. well worth the effort!!!loved every minute of it!!!