ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Catalytic converter prices

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just got my 172 cat off on Friday. Will tuck it away till the prices rise lol

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Has anyone sold a 182 cat recently? I've got two in the garage, but when I checked prices a few weeks ago, got offered £300 each. When I sold one earlier in the year I got £440 from memory.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Zilvinas gave me the best price recently. Tommy was over £80 less.

He paid promptly but actually getting him to send a label took more time. Got there in the end

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
If anyones getting up to date quotes can you pop them in here? I know prices change every day. Looking to cash in my 225 cat at somepoint

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
Think the highest I saw was £720 for the ph2 cats, might hold on to mine for a bit and see because platinum probably has a bit further to go yet and I can't find anyone to buy them!

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If anyones getting up to date quotes can you pop them in here? I know prices change every day. Looking to cash in my 225 cat at somepoint
What do these fetch? My PH1 Meg still has its original cat on and my 172 cat is sat in the garage trying to find someone to buy it. Will try a few of these places mentioned for quotes.

Is Zilvinas a user name or a company, cant find anything online when googling it?

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Got £430 for a double barrel Ph1 cat last week from Tommy Thompson (Northern Refine) so worked out about £405 after PayPal fees and postage

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
What do these fetch? My PH1 Meg still has its original cat on and my 172 cat is sat in the garage trying to find someone to buy it. Will try a few of these places mentioned for quotes.

Is Zilvinas a user name or a company, cant find anything online when googling it?
He's on Facebook, Žilvinas Maknevičius, not sure if he has a company name I have only ever asked him for prices under his personal account

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily

Depends what one, ph1 with no numbers is the best one iv been told. Its worth close to ph2 172 cats 🙂

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I sold my R26 cat to Tommy Thompson on Facebook, I'd imagine they get bombarded with messages so don't expect a quick response.

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
I sold my R26 cat to Tommy Thompson on Facebook, I'd imagine they get bombarded with messages so don't expect a quick response.
Yeah the reality is they get bombarded with messages.
And in most cases it’s people thinking they can wait a week and get more. So probably end up replying to the same person over again for the same cat 🤷‍♂️

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Terms of business are PayPal only, empty Facebook profile and collection via courier only, no thanks.

You didn't really ask, did you?

I've dropped off to him in person in Sutton in ashfield, and another guy in Stoke on Trent more recently. Money was paid into my PayPal account via friends and family straight away.

They've got a unit in stoke on Trent too.

I seem to remember one of the Cat buyers getting stiffed over a little while back, paid someone for a cat and they sent him the empty shell.
Empty cat?

431FA258-417F-44B3-8B83-21D90ACB4D01.jpeg

Renault Clio 182
Anyone know what the going rate is for a clio 182 original CAT? I have the following which I would like to sell.

Attachments

• 20220605_151451.jpg
    20220605_151451.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 20220605_151441.jpg
    20220605_151441.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48