ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Catalytic converter prices

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
I was just about to post asking what prices people are getting for their cats.

I’ve got a genuine 182 cat. Any ideas on price?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
Where are you guys selling these Cats? I've got one I may as well sell before I move house.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
IMG_20200722_124228.jpg

Just removed my cat of my 172 cup I've messaged Tommy on FB but no response yet pm me with offer

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
If anyone’s getting rid of a 182 cat let me know. I’m after one for a custom exhaust I’m making 👍🏻

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Tommy appears to have gone off the radar not responding to messages but is online. Strange

Should really take both cats off my Skoda before it goes to the scrappy. Also got an OE cat from the MR2 ive put up on MR2OC for £30, should I be asking more?

Skoda double cat

P1050722-Copy.jpg

MR2 cat

Screenshot_20200730-123558_Gallery.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Scrapy just offered me £200 for the car. Probably wants the cats more than the engine and box.

No great surprise. Can flog the cat for very good money in about 5 minutes flat.

Rest of the car takes effort.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
look up zilvinas maknevicius on facebook. I was pointed in his direction by someone on here and he bought mine last week £440 . paid via paypal he covered the fees no issues at all.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I listed a 197 manifold on eBay (it has the pre-cat in it). I got a message from a scrap dealer asking if it's available and it made me remember that there was a thread on here. I had it listed for £50, but could I possibly retire on it instead?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I listed a 197 manifold on eBay (it has the pre-cat in it). I got a message from a scrap dealer asking if it's available and it made me remember that there was a thread on here. I had it listed for £50, but could I possibly retire on it instead?
Nope

They're about £43 for them cats *

*Price was £42 about 5 weeks ago but they haven't fluctuated that much

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ep3 cats - seen someone offering 850 for them!!!! Sold mine for 40 friggin quid, only cos it was attached to a bloody sportex b pipe :ROFLMAO: :cry:

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I sold mine at the start of the year for £320 (182 Cat) and replaced it with a PMS 200 cell sports cat which set me back £225. Seemed like a no brainer to me. Sent all the pictures to Tommy who bid me but he never paid up for some odd reason 🤷‍♂️ Must be a busy bloke. Sold it to a Terry Appleton in the end who paid me the same money. No hassle.