ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 172's on Autotrader....

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio
Ones that are sub-60k miles, starting at £2995.
Why? ;)

They are trade and don't mention being Cat-D or C etc. Low mileage and look standard and quite smart.
But then you look further down the list and see same year, roughly same miles etc and they are like £3500 - £4000+....
a 172 within my possible price range is making me drool....even though I have to sell mine and drive around in an Austin Allegro or something if my girlfriend had her way... :(

ph1 172... Sold:(
Service history (lack of) and belts and pulleys need doing. I was tempted by quite a few of these BUT most that are like this seem to have stayed on there without shifting...

They must be cheap for a reason...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
even if its in your price range, think about running costs , insurace, tax, fuel etc etc

Maybe in tatty condition, need belts and services doing soon, have no or little history.

You get what you pay for.

www.renparts.co.uk
if theyre trader some might be P/X's they don't have room on the forecour for and don't want the hassle/cost of putting through auctions... priced to sell..

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio
This is one:

Sport, X reg. Met Silver, 55,000 miles with FSH, full MOT & Tax, ABS, a/c, PAS, half leather, s/s exhaust, alloys, excell cond inside out, may p/ex, giveaway at. £2,995. ono

Sounds way too good to be true ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If you went to an auction and saw these cars going through you would note that the guy above will clear 1k profit if it sells at that price.
Easy money if you know where to goto

ian

Ones that are sub-60k miles, starting at £2995.
Why? ;)

They are trade and don't mention being Cat-D or C etc. Low mileage and look standard and quite smart.
But then you look further down the list and see same year, roughly same miles etc and they are like £3500 - £4000+....
a 172 within my possible price range is making me drool....even though I have to sell mine and drive around in an Austin Allegro or something if my girlfriend had her way... :(

People ask different prices depends where you look for prices some sites say there worth £4k others £3k.

Sub £3k for one is normal IMO.

renaultsport clio 182
cheap as sliced and fried potato nowadays

i remember a bag of chips being 24p ,they are some cheapies out there but you get what you pay for really i dont dont see the point in buying a shitter can cost more in the long run somtimes imo.