ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CL10 C** Basildon 17/12/10

Corsa D
Hello Guys, New to the forum but had to join after the beaut I saw :rasp:

10 Plate White RS Clio, Judging by the registration plate must have been a cup! In Basildon, Multi storey in Eastgate, Think it made my mind up about my next car! Haha.

Anyone? :D

Clio V6 255
If my memory serves me right, the car belongs to Renault London West. I know this as the manager was my old boss and he bought the plate. Good purchase. Bet they wont sell that in a hurry unless renault stop making cup's

Clio Extreme
I know the car your on about, i see it frequently around town, possibly working in Basildon center as its noramlly in the car parks there i see it :)

CLIO RS200
Hi guys, Just found this thread on here lol. The car is mine and had it from new. I live and work in Bas so bound to see it about. love the car and is probably one of the most fun cars i have ever driven :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
have you lot not seen the xmas party thread at the dick turpin on the 3rd december?