ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v Expression

Clio
Hi there ive just joined the forum. :cool:

ive got a clio 1.2 16v Expression, ive done a few bits to it like induction kit, exhaust system, all windows tinted with all back lights shaded a tiny bit black, Fox Racing alloys and Audiobahn 15 dual sub and kenwood 1800w amp.

i wanna do more but would like suggestions etc.

Thanks

Clio
thanks will post pics up later as im working all day! as its my first car few things need to be done. was thinking of having some angel eyes . just got exhaust put on only a back box but then put a middle pipe on and took silencer off to make it straight through. sounds nice! alloys deff need a refurb.!! sound systems blows my ears off haha!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Bought standard, did a few bits to get her looking good

PC280425.jpg

P4040467.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye lowered 40mm on apex springs
RS Grille
silvertec bulbs front and back
clear side repeaters
colour coded wing mirrors
fog lights
silver calipers
Dynamique rear spoiler
renault diamonds sprayed graphite grey (front and back)

Clio
it looks very good im thinking about 35mm lowered but im looking at black angel eyes soon. also did u put the fog lights in?

F56 MINI Cooper S
yep - bought them brand new from Renault and were only on my car for 3 months before i sold it. Got the foglights and brackets for sale if you're interested?

(you need brackets as well as the fogs btw)

F56 MINI Cooper S
The brackets are needed to clip to the bumper. at the moment on the expression the holes are just round plastic silver things rather than fogs, the fogs need something to clip onto which then clips to the bumper. I had to buy the fogs and brackets seperatly from Renault.

Clio
oh okay are they easy to install? how much you selling them for and also do u have any other bits for the clio?

F56 MINI Cooper S
Dynamique rear spoiler
Got both sets of clear bulbs (headlights and rearlight bulbs)
clear side repeaters
and the fogs and brackets.

all for sale as i took them off when I sold the car, just let me know if you are interest in buying some bits