ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 itb 0-60

Nippy white cup
I get about 12 0-100....std is about 17/18secs....probably very low 5's 0-60 compared to mid to high 6's for std

Chris

320d M Sport
wtf is itbs? throttle bodies?

does look quick, you've not done craggys trick and filmed it going downhill have u...?!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd love a Set of ITB's but just couldn't justify the money I don't think,
Car seems to Pull really well and obviously now has a lush soundtrack aswell.

Up rocks
I went out in this on sunday. It is RAPID! Think the R888's help get the power down, along with the AST suspension this beast has! The ride helped me make up my mind what to do with the cup next! Cheers Adey

If your going ITB's put me down for your inlets and throttle body, am local too ;)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quade
I went out in this on sunday. It is RAPID! Think the R888's help get the power down, along with the AST suspension this beast has! The ride helped me make up my mind what to do with the cup next! Cheers Adey
[/quote]

If your going ITB's put me down for your inlets and throttle body, am local too ;)

LOL! Im not going to go down the independant throttle body route. Im going to go for a set of AST suspension and some toyo R888's. The traction in adeys car is amazing. I cant even keep the power down in first and second on a launch with mine. The way adeys car handled really impresed me too. Power wise might remove the power steering as markcup has done (releases 7bhp) Some clever weight saving and maybe some headwork. If i can afford it some catcams 428 for top end power.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
888's are great, sadly put mine on during the monsoon week, in the garage until spring.

Clio Sport 2.0 16v MK1
Excelent choice Itbs !!!
Wath time yo do in 1/4 mille with itbs?? radial, drag radial or slick ??

Sorry for my bad english!

Clio Sport 2.0 16v MK1
havent done the sqm yet, will run road legal slicks when i do

yo put and tune the itbs ?? i want to put itbs on mine 172, but its dificult to remap chip without a dynojet

My 172 14.68 w/nitrous and 15.27 normal aspirated - normal radial tires Michelin Pilot 195/50R15

R888 your tires?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
jenveys fitted by omex. Il b hoping for low 14s high 13s, used 2 drag alot but switched 2 circuit racing, always head back 2 a strip for a bit of fun tho

Clio Sport 2.0 16v MK1
jenveys fitted by omex. Il b hoping for low 14s high 13s, used 2 drag alot but switched 2 circuit racing, always head back 2 a strip for a bit of fun tho

Excelent!!! filmed in-car lol, with drag radial or slick car change a lot, I can launch at more RPM and pass the sentence in 4 gear

My 172 with slick tires and nitrous 13.14 - without slick 14.68 :S

Up rocks

LOL! Im not going to go down the independant throttle body route. Im going to go for a set of AST suspension and some toyo R888's. The traction in adeys car is amazing. I cant even keep the power down in first and second on a launch with mine. The way adeys car handled really impresed me too. Power wise might remove the power steering as markcup has done (releases 7bhp) Some clever weight saving and maybe some headwork. If i can afford it some catcams 428 for top end power.

Bummer ;)

My trusty lil 182 :)
Looks awesome mate. How's the seat? What made you change to ast's - thought you were going for gaz golds? Looking around myself at the moment and the ast's are definite favorite at the moment.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Defo faster than 14's for a 1/4!!! My midly fettled 182 did a 14.3. You'd be looking at mid 13's I reckon.

Mk2 172
phase one has a longer ratio gearbox i think, and its running with a higher rev limit, if its making good power at the next remap ill see if its worth raising it again from 7500 to 7800, no point if its just stringing it out tho

my cup must be mapd then! revs to 7800k! 43 in 1st 72 in 2nd 103 in 3rd :approve:

7800 is ok but if u drive it really hard alot then eventually the bottom end will let go which is why 7500 is a tad safer. no power up there anyway unless u have alot of mods!

ITB'd 182...
Blast from the past i know but is this just running ITB's/Omex and a decatted stainless?

Its rapid!!!!

How stripped was it at this point?

Seriously impressed with this!