ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Mats

BMW F21 125d
Hi all,
Im after a set of BLACK mats for my 172 - Nothing too fancy just plain black if possible and with fitting points to secure to car, or some decent anti slip on the bottom of them.
I've seen the Group Matz and dont fancy spending anywhere near that. There are some sets on Ebay for around £20 which is reasoable... Anyone purchased any of these, or got an alternative idea ? Pics would be great!

Badger

I put a set of tesco's ones in my last car, they cost me £6 for 4 of them:cool: they fitted great & didn't look that cheap either.

Blue Sport 182
Yeah i've got tesco ones in mine 2 mate. They were £14.99 cuz i went for the carpet option instead of the black rubber ones. They're apparently luxuory ones aswell :rasp:

Mercedes C Class Sport
Yeah i've got tesco ones in mine 2 mate. They were £14.99 cuz i went for the carpet option instead of the black rubber ones. They're apparently luxuory ones aswell :rasp:
I have these too, very good mats imo. Costco do very similar ones too

Blue Sport 182
Yeah i've just got plain black ones. Plus with them bein cheap, when the missus's sister got in the car and trod bright yellow dog sh*t all over them (not impressed as you can imagine after having the car less than a week) they were cheap 2 replace

BG 182
I got some plain black ones from my old man, 19.99 I think , and my Nan said she would stitch my name into them, with Clio Sport underneath ;)

Ill keep them obviously and put the old ones back in when I come to sell :)