ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Ph1 Megane 225 Hybrid

Sunflower Ph1 172
I actualy fell in love with this car at Mallory last weekend... Whiteley was saying it was pretty mental.

IMG_8808.jpg

I think I have some more pictures on my laptop, I only uploaded a few the other day.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
How much did to conversion cost in total? inc ecu etc?

Looking to do this myself if its cheap enough..

Pm if you like :)

Trophy Turbo :)
Im gonna try make it too :)

i think you will struggle son, u need it mapped before you can drive it!!!! After speaking to Chris the map u have on it litrally for just starting the car it wont drive very well at all, he needs to coem put a base map on it for you to run her in!!! and getting him to do any work before frog of the pod is guna be hard

Trophy Turbo :)
Well a few small update.

I sold the 2118's as it seemed every other clio was running these. So i opted for some other alloys just a cheap brand but i liked them, i wasnt sure about the red stripe but i can always paint that :)

The exhaust was causing issues that ot was blowing up dust from the floor when on full boost! so i welded on a 3" tail pipe may be to big but iyt fits nice in the 182 cut out insert.

New OMP Designer 2 Seats fitted along side rear seats :)

clio172.gif

ClioSe.gif

ClioExha.gif

225 powered mk2
Stick love this dude! Looking at this small update has made me want to go outside after work and sort mine :)

340i
I'll give you £120.37 CASH for it right now? :approve:

Have you done any Dyno runs with the new set-up? It must be pretty impressive in the Clio shell, my megane with 300bhp feels bloody quick!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You made a thing of beauty and you've now gone a bit "cheap" on it.....

Not a fan of the wheels I'm afraid, but the worst thing has got to be that exhaust, I can appreciate it's functional, but at least weld a pretty slash cut tail pipe on it. Please.

The seats look a lot more practical though, is this a daily?

TrackCar & F30 330d
400miles in 3 Months!!!

I've done 0miles in 12months :( :( :( :( :(

I agree on the wheels, that everyone bummmms those 2118's. I think the new wheels look alright actually :)

350z, Subaru Legacy
You fitted rear seats? Noooo, not passengers!

This is my absolute, without doubt - favourite Ph1 ever - the Red is perfect. :hail:

Evo 5 RS
aye just spotted the thread - you're mental, Andy

If I didn't have my ph1 I'd snap that off you. It's a proper toy.

KEEP IT!