ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Race Car

Clio Phase II 16V

Got invited to the Jonathan Palmer Motorsport Experience day today and im going to get to drive:

Formula Palmer Audi, the all new Palmer Jaguar, Vauxhall VX220, Caterham 7 Superlight, Mitsubishi EVO 6, Clio Cup Race Car and a Frontera 4x4 at the stunning Bedford Autodrome.

I cant wait, apparently they also have the sequential gear box

any body elso done this ?

[Edited by Red Valver on 04 March 2005 at 2:38pm]

Clio Phase II 16V

Im trying to get another company to take me again later in the year, but that means spending money with them

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I had a go last yr at Knockhill, truely outstanding cars, Watch the cluth tho, its pants! Very much like an on off switch...its about 1.5sec quicker than a cup to 60.

Clio Phase II 16V

my dad done this event in 1992 and 1993 when they were using the original clio cup.

I have been wanting to do one ever since, will have to remember to take my camera

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Red Valver on 04 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 04 March 2005

Invited, By who?

Yes the cars have sequential GBs

Anix, one of the companies we purchase IBM pSeries equipment from

Tell Anix to invite some people who work for their suppliers then :cry:

Have fun mate, the cup racers are great fun, but stuff that if your getting to drive the Jag prototype sports cars!

dk

911 GTS Cab

i was disappointed with the cup racers when I did them to be honest, I was really looking forward to them but they are a dog to drive.

Maybe I didnt get enough time in them to get used to it but the other great car is the VX2220 which they have now replaced so the only one I would like to try is the JP1!

Will be an awesome day though!

I am there courtesy of ****** ;) next Tuesday.

Will be my second time.....

...and to think I will be getting paid for it, not have to take a days holiday and claim expenses ;). These business meetings are pretty intense!

Dave