ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio cup upholstery...zzz i know

does anybody know anything about the clio cup interior other than the limited pics on the renaultsport website. its just that ive ordered one and would like to know what ill be sitting on/in! so long as its not beige vinyl itll be ok i guess. theyve even omitted floor mats - miserable sods!

Saw the cup @ Goodwood. These are interior bits that I noticed:

The dash is similar to the 172 apart from the Silver inserts have been replaced with electric blue ones.

An obviouse one - the climate control and A/C are missing.

The seats look the same but the leather/alcantara stuff has been replaced with a synthetic material in dark grey.

The back seat is simply a rectangular sponge covered in a similar synthetic material - No rear headrests. Put it this way I wouldnt want to be a back seat passenger for any length of time thats for sure!

It looked the dogs nads though in electric blue. Shame it wont be limited to the cup car as one of the new Meganes that was also there was in the same colour.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Whats the URL for this Renault Sport website with the pics on?!

I know that my local dealer has one on its way and I am haveing a test drive in it when it arrives.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Got it...

Just go to - www.renaultsport.co.uk

There is a link from there.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

No its not. Copy and paste this URl >>>

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/

Then click the link that says "Click here to catch the New Clio Renaultsport 172 cup" and it opens it up in a java window!

Trust me, Ive just done it!