ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rsi or megane 1.6e?

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
I posted the thread yest. on the RSI ive been offered but to make my final decision i just want a few opinions. My megane is a 98 16.e sport with 65k on it, half leather, full history and it is absolutley immaculate inside and out.It is monaco blue too and totally standard. The clio is a 96 rsi in monaco blue with williams wheels and badges,It has 38k on it with full history and it is also in mint condition in and out bar one wee dent on a door.What is worth more and what would everyone rather have?

Clio MK2 172
CLIO!!!!!! My Mrs has a 1.4 Megane and I've nick-named it the flintstone machine due to the fact that I have to kick the floor through and run up hills to get it to move.

the RSi every day of the week. I have driven the RSi, the meggy 1.6 and obviously the clio 1.6. If I had to pick now, it would be the RSi, much nicer car to drive than the others imo.