ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio trophy Pre-Winter Pics

RS2'd Trophy
I thought id take a few pictures before the trophy goes away for winter.

Recent changes are:
BBS Splits,
Hubcentric Spacers and Lightweight Extended Lug nut/stud conversion
RS192 Exhaust
Leather/Alcantara Recaro pole position seat
Xenons

Ill make a full spec list when the cage and engine are finished early next year.

DSC02722Edited.jpg

DSC02725Edited.jpg

DSC02727Edited.jpg

DSC02723Edited.jpg

DSC02728edited.jpg

Comments welcome

James

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
So refreshing to see a Trophy with some different wheels fitted! Hard to tell on this screen but are the rims painted the same grey as the inner? How much do they weigh?

RS2'd Trophy
awsome-screw turinis thats another level

S

Cheers Steve, I said Id look after it!

So refreshing to see a Trophy with some different wheels fitted! Hard to tell on this screen but are the rims painted the same grey as the inner? How much do they weigh?

They are about the same weight an absolute pig to make fit though! The rims are high polished and the centres are powdercoated battleship Grey

Pretty. I like it.

Cheers mate!

RS2'd Trophy
You have coilovered a Trophy?

Yep, I really think the sachs are overated on anything other than a B-road. My setup is H+R's with 500FT/lb front springs and AST top mounts. I much prefer this setup to the Sachs and I have a whiteline ARB and MF Koni shocks ready to go soon so should be even better!

Red
Actually I love it. The more I look at it the more I think it's f**king awesome. Well done it's a bit special.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not a fan of the wheels mate but LOVE the seats. Want want want!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, wasnt to sure on the wheels at first then looked at it again and its looks sweet, prob better in the flesh too, what have you done with your old seats and sachs...sold them?

RS2'd Trophy
Nice mate, wasnt to sure on the wheels at first then looked at it again and its looks sweet, prob better in the flesh too, what have you done with your old seats and sachs...sold them?

Kept for if I ever sell the car. so not available ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't have anything against it. Just confused as to why you'd pay the premium for essentially what is now a red 182. So really paid a premium for Capsicum Red paint. Looks good though.

or perhaps is now a coiloverd trophy lol. I dont see the problem with putting coilovers on a trophy aslong as there as good or even better.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
or perhaps is now a coiloverd trophy lol. I dont see the problem with putting coilovers on a trophy aslong as there as good or even better.

There isn't an issue, I just wouldn't bother paying the extra for a Trophy if I was going to strip it of everything you pay the extra money for lol. But like I said, looks good, if it handles better then bonus. I couldn't care less about "ruining" a Trophy. It's only a car.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3

Agreed. Personally If I had a Trophy I'd have to put some Raceland coilovers on it, maybe key a penis into each panel too just to make it my own.

Trophy #490
They're the best hot hatch ever made! First photo's brilliant, when I had mine I always thought they should have had xenons as standard.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
love the seats, but 50/50 on the wheels, i like the wheels themselves, but im not sure on a red car tbh