ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio your best car?

RenaultSport 197
Peugeot 106 1.1 8v - Great to chuck around and quite nippy!

Seat Ibiza 1.2 12v - The best looking car i've had and the chicks loved it in the Emocion Red.

Clio 1.2 16v - The quickest of the cars i've owned and love it to peices.

So yea it is really until I can afford a bigger engined car lol.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
C Reg Volkswagon polo 1.0
F Reg Ax GT
A Reg Mini Mayfair sleeper (1275GT LUMP)
c Reg Metro Turbo (piece of s**t)
D Reg 1.9 PUG GTI
H Reg AX GT
G Reg 1.9 PUG GTI (a lot slower that the D reg for some reason)
L Reg Lotus elan M100 (Great car just a bit expensive to keep on the road)
V Reg Audi A4 1.8t (Very reliable car but just a bit boring)
52 Plate 172cup (still loving it as much as the day I picked it up)

Lotus and Clio come top for thrill factor.

Audi comes top for reliability.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
If we are going to list all our previous cars, then here goes. (In order).

Reliant Regal.- Fondly known as my purple plastic pig.
Austin Mini 850 - Amazing fun to drive but a tad small.
Ford Capri MK1 1.6 - Slightly tweaked, went like a rocket and was really comfy.
Hillman Avenger 1.4 - Nice little runabout but nothing special.
Vauxhal Viva 1.1 - Tweaked like a b**ch, ex rally car. Amazing fun to drive, fast as f**k and took everything I threw at it.
Bedford HA Van - Tiny bit tweaked, bought from the same guy that I got the Viva from. Nippy enough and did the job I needed it for.
Hillman Avenger 1.4 Delux - Past onto me by my Dad. Didn't much like it, was abit of a bucket but it got me around.
Renault 9 1.4 - Lovely car. Previously owned by Dunc who had been a little rough with it. Drove really well and was quite nippy. This car is where my love for Renaults started.
VW Derby 1.3 GLS sport. - Nippy as hell, handled really well even on it's skinny weels.
Austin Maestro 1.6 - Really nice to drive, rattled all over the place, pretty nippy.
Renault 11 1.4 - Lovely car. Pretty nippy , nice to drive, got passed on to my Dad who had her for another 3 years.
Renault Clio 1.4 8v RT Alize - Loved this car to bits. Pretty darn nippy, reliable and really nice to drive and she was my baby. Got written off unfortunately.
Renault Clio 1.6 Dynamique + - Current car. Love her to pieces. Pretty darn quick, comfortable to drive, is capable of doing far much more than I am willing to do these days. Has had a few issues but nothing will ever make me sell her.