ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Any members fancy helping out a stand/stall that's coming along for the weekend?
Bolternatives are looking for a car to be on their stand/stall. Doesn't matter if you don't have their products fitted they'll pop them on for the day (not sure if you'll get to keep them but think you may)
If anyone is willing to help them out please pm your reg and name over to myself.

Cheers.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Any members fancy helping out a stand/stall that's coming along for the weekend?
Bolternatives are looking for a car to be on their stand/stall. Doesn't matter if you don't have their products fitted they'll pop them on for the day (not sure if you'll get to keep them but think you may)
If anyone is willing to help them out please pm your reg and name over to myself.

Cheers.
They look intresting, surprised they haven't showed up on cs before. They would look totally out of place on my shed though!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Cheers.

Do they just make washers?

Genuine question as a quick google only showed up washers

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Do they just make washers?

Genuine question as a quick google only showed up washers

From my understanding chap.....washers, bolts/screws and fasteners.
"Bolternatives are laser-etched anodised washers that come supplied with dress-up security screws and are available in a range of designs and colours, they're ideal for replacing boring factory engine bay fasteners."

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yep i just joined the Facebook group and that basically what they are, a whasher/screw to replace the trim fastners. Colours vary and they are etched with renaultsport or whatever on. They do look good in a tidy or painted engine bay.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Little tip for people camping on the Saturday night. Bring a disposable bbq and stick some burgers in a cool box with some ice.

I guarantee that when the band finishes and you've had a skin full you'll be wanting some grub.

The feast that @Knuckles @Pacman. @Daniel @DaveDreads and I enjoyed last year was well needed! Not to mention how much of a laugh we had cooking it.

Spot of bother popped into my head randomly the other day. I chuckled lol

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone is reading this and thinking should I come or not , the simple answer is yes. I am independant of any Cliosport management / admin , and have been attending the event for a couple of years now.

Its a great , friendly community of like minded people who are neither chavvy or brash.

Do yourself a favour and buy a ticket , now.

Come camping , and have a giggle.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If anyone is reading this and thinking should I come or not , the simple answer is yes. I am independant of any Cliosport management / admin , and have been attending the event for a couple of years now.

Its a great , friendly community of like minded people who are neither chavvy or brash.

Do yourself a favour and buy a ticket , now.

Come camping , and have a giggle.

If it helps, I was plugging this before I was green.

Last year was absolutely epic.

I drove over with two mates who went and got a hotel in Lincoln, effectively leaving me in a field with a bunch of strangers lol.

Everyone was more than welcoming and the Friday night was ace.

Definitely getting a Chinese this year

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I'm just looking forward to attending a car show, and not worrying about c***s revving their cars at 3am, or screaming and shouting all bloody night.

That normally spoils it for me!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Now that would be the sensible thing to do but I just don't know if I can face 2 nights in a tent.

Or that you gentleman could suffer my snoring. (Thoughtful fcuker I am) [emoji23]

I believe we have allocated JP an area a few miles away, we could always squeeze you in the snoring section next to him 😂

We're leaving from my way (Benfleet) around 1.30 on Friday. Shout if you want to meet along the way or anything!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Now that would be the sensible thing to do but I just don't know if I can face 2 nights in a tent.

Or that you gentleman could suffer my snoring. (Thoughtful fcuker I am) [emoji23]

Get yourself a camp bed mate! Makes it completely comfy. And I'll find you spot to pitch your tent somewhere near Scunthorpe to eliminate keeping is all awake with your snoring :up:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I believe we have allocated JP an area a few miles away, we could always squeeze you in the snoring section next to him 😂

We're leaving from my way (Benfleet) around 1.30 on Friday. Shout if you want to meet along the way or anything!
[emoji23] [emoji23]

Thank you mate, I sure will. [emoji106]