ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I'm giving little effort this week lol

Oh? I was loving the afternoon passenger rides and Chatting.

I didn't want to book both and have this as a proper track day so it didn't take away from the event. Hopefully I don't regret that lol

Don't get me wrong sitting on the bank with a beer, and watching everyone out on track was awesome. I didn't even think of asking anyone for a passenger ride, lol!

I just fancied a full day because it's my first one this year with all the little issues I've had with the Trophy.

Also means I don't have to rush, and can chill out and relax between track sessions.

I know its going to be a great weekend for everyone regardless what people are going for. There's something for everyone to take away from CSF!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah of course bud, just give me a shout!

Haha, that's beyond lazy! Literally 14 posts above... :wink:

I'm greedy and have booked both AM, and PM sessions.

Last year I was getting itchy feet watching everyone out on track in the afternoon so thought I'd do a full day this time around.

In that case i certainly will take you up on that bud, save me a seat in the morning :up:

I'll be on in the afternoon if anyone fancies a few laps in the cup. It's nothing special though just a partially stripped interior and a few other bits.

looking to attend for the first time this year, being a new 182 owner of just a week are there any good bargains to be had on parts such as exhausts etc?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Both on our roofs after 2 laps? Shame the lists don't say what cars everybody will be driving :confused:

2 laps? I'm not feeling that optimistic. One and a half at a push I'd say 😂

Right lads. I know one of you two drives a fiesta , but what are you driving @mjcropper ? Ill try and avoid being on track at the same time as you ..

He's driving the fiesta
Looks like you're on in the afternoon with us both. Brave man!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Right lads. I know one of you two drives a fiesta , but what are you driving @mjcropper ? Ill try and avoid being on track at the same time as you ..

I originally would of been in a Alien Green 200 so you would of had a better chance of seeing/avoiding me, now its just a white ST. So good luck :cool:

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If not it'll just have to be a drift day.

I want a set of rainsports but I've accumulated two sets of conti 3s with decent tread 😧 so it'll be a while before I get new daily tyres lol

I feel your pain mate, I ordered a set of ns2r's for my OZ-f1's without checking the weather 😅

You should be okay if you're in the morning session? Looks like the rains coming down in the afternoon :cry: