ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
No probs. I will still come anyway. If i enjoy myself to much, is it possible to camp the night if i pay more

Yeah why don't you just come and stay mate.

It's easy enough to swap your day ticket to a weekend ticket but you'll need to let us know soon. There will be limited camping tickets for sale on the day but they may not include meal evening meal vouchers because we have to let the caterers know numbers in advance.

But as Daniel said just come and stay. It's a brilliant evening.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Only if someone lets me have some passenger laps. :smile:

Mate I guarantee there will be loads of people willing to take you out for passenger laps.

Not only Clios, the TurboRenault club that are attending have a cracking variety of stuff that's worth going out in. There's even a very quick Extra van that's f**king awesome :up:

@andybond will tell you that they'll all be happy to take people out I'm sure!

Just buy yourself a passenger wrist band and away you go.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Does that apply to Welshies too bud?

Yup :D

And you can take me out in the afternoon :D

I'm half tempted to buy an afternoon slot if there's one going on the day. But that would be naughty

I'm going to come up first thing in the morning just so I can steal a lap with you x

And anyone else offering :smile:

Defo going to have a go of the karting this year aswell.
@LeeRS stay the night mate, its awesome!

Lol! I feel special now.

As if you're not camping on the Friday you homo!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yup :smiley:

And you can take me out in the afternoon :smiley:

I'm half tempted to buy an afternoon slot if there's one going on the day. But that would be naughty

Lol! I feel special now.

As if you're not camping on the Friday you homo!
I can't hack two nights of slumming it :) haha

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Mate I guarantee there will be loads of people willing to take you out for passenger laps.

Not only Clios, the TurboRenault club that are attending have a cracking variety of stuff that's worth going out in. There's even a very quick Extra van that's f**king awesome :up:

@andybond will tell you that they'll all be happy to take people out I'm sure!

Just buy yourself a passenger wrist band and away you go.

I am 100% sure that the turboRenault.co.uk lot will be delighted to take anyone out who asks. We dont bite , so just ask away.

There are a variety of vehicles from Renault Van with a 230bhp engine ( thats Brigsy ) , 225s , 5 GT Turbo , 5 GT Turbo Coupe , c63 , Audi ...

Buy a wristband. Prepare for a bit of fun.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I need to sort something out! I've got my tent dunno if my gazebo is broke need to check it but it's pissing down atm.
I've managed to get a bit of decorating work booked in Friday morning so I've got a bit of cash but not sure when I'll be finished so don't know if I'll be able to tag along with the Friday lot or just go on my own lol.
Might have the car washed might not. Probably not

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Does anyone who's not going on track fancy helping out bolternatives by parking on their trade stall for the day?
Lad who was helping out has backed out and isn't coming anymore.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: