ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Indeed it would need to be clean bud, under the bonnet too if possible :up:
Well mine will be there and should be clean (it won't be detailed to high quality as I don't do that sort of stuff 😂). If anyone wants to put theirs forward though and it's prettier then I won't be offended!
Offer is there though.
It's a mk3 DCI by the way

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well mine will be there and should be clean (it won't be detailed to high quality as I don't do that sort of stuff 😂). If anyone wants to put theirs forward though and it's prettier then I won't be offended!
Offer is there though.
It's a mk3 DCI by the way

cheers bud I've let them know about your offer and @LeeRS as well, just waiting on a reply :up:
Doesn't have to be immactulate I don't think.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I get the feeling the weekend is going to be a bit wet and cold, looks like we might all be in the beer tent Friday night trying to stay warm, I don't suppose there's a CS heater is there just in case?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I get the feeling the weekend is going to be a bit wet and cold, looks like we might all be in the beer tent Friday night trying to stay warm, I don't suppose there's a CS heater is there just in case?

K-heater ..... I own one , and it'll be lurking aroUnd somewhere when we find it hiding ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I am 100% sure that the turboRenault.co.uk lot will be delighted to take anyone out who asks. We dont bite , so just ask away.

There are a variety of vehicles from Renault Van with a 230bhp engine ( thats Brigsy ) , 225s , 5 GT Turbo , 5 GT Turbo Coupe , c63 , Audi ...

Buy a wristband. Prepare for a bit of fun.
Is just to point out to the CSF virgins, that the Renault turbo lot are absolutely outstanding.
Me and my mate spent hours chatting to them on the evening.
One guy with a mint black GTT, another guy with a red Turbo van and another guy with a white (rapid!) van.

Probably the friendliest car club I've ever come across so don't be afraid to go and say hello to them, it's worth it!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
If you guys want a vinyl sticker to put on your car for tracktime so you know who is who, let me know.
Just a simple design with a # infront of your username.
i.e: #LeeRS
Would be fun for playback on camera to say you got one over on somebody.
£2 posted. Be quick, need to get them posted out today/tomorrow 1st class post for the weekend.

Will be roughly 150mm x 75mm.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@LeeRS have you booked your ticket yet, as I don't remember seeing one for you when doing the ticket packs last night.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
That's cool, I always get paranoid at this stage that someone thinks they've ordered and it didn't complete or something lol