ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CMYK..(i take your 2 coloured wheels and raise you 2 colours)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I love it... Wy did you choose black though? Lime would have been better ;)

look up CMYK mate, i personally don't think 4 random colours would work, it needed some kind of theme...

Looks great mate. Was unsure about how it would look when we spoke about it a while back but i think it looks fantastic.

"The Trend Setter is Back" ;)

still got your wheel bolts here, and i can't drive now so you will need to collect them or i will need to post them to you.

need further pics.

as mentioned previously, will not be for a fair old while, i am unable to drive for a while now and the car is going away...

ITB'd 182...
lol

Tim mentioned this up Birmingham....

TBH i didnt believe him :eek: lol

Am sure you will pull it off though mate when it's out on track!

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
nice idea, and can't wait to see them on. I remember seeing something similar at Ultimate Dubs this year on a VW Polo and loved the idea, and have some pics:
IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Unfortunately for me it looks terrible... To pull off the multiple colours imho it needs dishes with polished lips (like above) to make it work, with cheapo multispoke alloys it really doesnt work. But at the end of the day you have to drive it, not me and if I saw you driving past i'd probably laugh.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
won't be for over a month, the car has gone away and i can't drive from wednesday on...

i want to see them on the car too...lol

was a bit bored so done these,hope you dont mind and others wanted to see what they would look like ( the colours dont match up but might give you an idea )

IMG_76031.gif

IMG_76032.gif

IMG_76034.gif

IMG_76035.gif

IMG_76036.gif

IMG_76037.gif

IMG_76038.gif

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its only cyan and magenta that look off but i like the idea, everyones doing feck off colours at the moment tho :( shame only people that are into the whole "Print" business will get it if you get me still a cool idea

Titanium 182
CMYK......understand

Yes I understand... but unless you stack it very badly they're not going to come close to overlapping. People aren't going to think "Oh look that cars wheels use a subtractive colour model how clever"

In future I wont voice my opinion though :eek:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nah i like your humour....it is a fair point..i have time for people with humour
please come again

i can't have them painted a third time though, so this will stay for now...lol