ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMYK..(i take your 2 coloured wheels and raise you 2 colours)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
started off as a discussion at work, then we got serious with the idea, for the people that don't know i am a editorial designer for print, we mainly work in the colour process of CMYK..hence the idea.

The wheels started off like this...

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7603.jpg

but they are my track / winter wheels and were currently off the car so i thought, why not...(f*ck the haters...not interested.)

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

(if colour looks slightly off thats because the CMYK has been replicated first on an RGB camera and then on your un-calibrated RGB screen....)

doubt they will be on the car for a while, tyres need to be sorted and the car is disappearing

S23

The Cleee-O
They look awesome! Love the idea, and the colours tbh. Awesome stuff. Will be good to see them on the car :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
:lolup: That has to be the geekiest car related idea I've ever seen.

They look sh!te on my uber-crappy work screens (everything does!), but I shall wait to see them on the car, viewed from my iMac at home.

10/10 for originality ! :cool: Fairly sure it's going to be a 9/10 on the car too haha !

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
I was going to say cyan and magenta both look light in weight...

Once a printer always a printer.

i said bout 5 years ago i'd love to see this on a white civic typeR. you took my idea!?!?

haha love it, only id have the black one in green :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Love the cmyk idea.I work at b+k in telford and we run 8 colour presses.

Very good stuff

Looks great mate. Was unsure about how it would look when we spoke about it a while back but i think it looks fantastic.

"The Trend Setter is Back" ;)