ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CMYK..(i take your 2 coloured wheels and raise you 2 colours)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yer i have the wheels in my garage...but i don't have a car to put them on...

...they will be on, photographed and up by the end of the month.

don't you mean Cyan, not blue :rasp:

I'm dumbing it down for CS, hence the dots.

Haha where was that too phree? Yea it is supremebeing, i actually have it in every colour. How sad.

Pretty sure his gearbox and engine only let him reach 120ish ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
here we go...finally on the car

IMG_9125.jpg

IMG_9127.jpg

02' PH1 172
damn that looks awesome. would have put the C with the M on one side if it was me. colors compliment better imo

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I just googled CMYK cos I had no idea what the fook it was! I see now why one is black :clown:

glad you figured it...

damn that looks awesome. would have put the C with the M on one side if it was me. colors compliment better imo

nah that would have left the black and yellow together...and as the car has black and yellow hints the most of the way round i wanted to mix it up a bit...

Rumour has it it's fast, mate said you came beaming past him on PSJ bypass the other day after work. He said he took 1 look and thought fcuk that! LOL.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Rumour has it it's fast, mate said you came beaming past him on PSJ bypass the other day after work. He said he took 1 look and thought fcuk that! LOL.

i was waiting for your mate to talk to you...lol
there was a large gap so i opened here up a bit...when he woke up he gave me a very long close look...lol

Evo 8 MR
Took you aaaaages to get them on.

Looks good on the o/s, other not so good. Like you say though colours are probably off.

I assume you will be at FCS with these on?