ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Pic's..Nout special

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Only splittered since last pics. Turini's, springs and battery cover on this weekend.
It's weird thats it finished basically, I love the car how it is...People stare at it and i'm like its std...It's a nice feeling, love bein away from the mod'd world.
I know i should ask for feedbak, but to be honest. It's stunnin. Would change it in anyway. Simple and subtle works for me.
(Shoppin list: Cup spoiler, B&M, Painted rocker cover, LOTS of engine work, Stealth zorst and decat.) Nothin u'd see anyway.

Ali

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Nice colour.

I know what you mean about the standard looks, a bit lower is always good which you are sorting with the springs anyway.

LOTS of engine work:evil:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol...Considerin, i used to love the mod'd image and couldn't see past it...it's odd. I'm 20 and i feel old! lol.
I'll be hitting 200brake next yr. Lets hope my old man doesn't bugger my motor up tho.
And no i'm not getting coilovers lol...I have two race cars and a kart...The 172 will do fine on uprated dampers and springs.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Muchos ta fella's.
Pic's were taken under union st bridge mate...Difficult to get the pics lookin good. They actually look beta here, coz my monitor at home blur's them.

I got the stainless cover from ebay actually, i kept pesting them about making one with a renault logo and they finally e-mailed me sayin they'd made one. looks smart!

I knew i should have bought silver lol ;)
Ali

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ On this instance i wasn't even considering the light, i dropped the misses off. Thought that be a cool pic and stopped. Think i should be a photographer, lol, defo in the wrong job.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Love the first pic with the graffiti, cobwebs on lamppost, wet grimey floor, very atmospheric! Nice.

Nice one Al! When did you get you 172? Kinda missed that one happening... Nice colour too, cracking pics, was my 2nd choice colour after blue (silver's sooooo common ;) )

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Got it a month ago. Couldn't resist this one when i saw it. It was red or nothing...I've had black, my bro had blue and silver's....well silver.

Fan-nytastic. You weren't driving along the M9 westbound from Edinburgh last Friday evening? I passed a flame red 172 near Linlithgow and you don't see many of them around. I was in the fiancee's astra. But the clio was only going about 60mph though so I doubt it was you ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oi!!!! wasn't me tho...They are rare tho, only one other one in aberdeen i've seen...

Octavia VRS
Subtle is definitely the way mate, looks lovely.
Ali, I had a look at that guy from my work's flame red 172. Thinking about doing a deal with him in March if he is still looking to sell it then. Absolute stunning colour.