ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cub's Flamer - Supercharged, Cage etc

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers all. People are more than welcome to passenger rides if they want them. Hopefully it won't disappoint! Lol!

@Ricardos - Bedford is Feb, there was a thread on here somewhere. Season opener. Be good to see you!

@The Russian. - sorry dude, I'm all over the place this week. I thought you were more 'midlands' or have I go that wrong?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Nice results! Bet it shifts :smile:

Cheers Chris. It picks up pace very quickly, but in a very 'normal / natural way' which I like. Does make some nice chattery noises though.

Bet you chuff'd! I should be at bedford if i havent sold my flamer by then, never actually seen your car in the flesh!

You should come to Bedford either way! Well chuffed. I fear you will be disappointed with it in the flesh. It's certainly no show car. It gets used too much.

Bloody awesome. Prob my favourite car on here.

Appreciate that bud :)

Seen it in the flesh?
Proper shed.

Ollie, i'll give you £1500 for it when you sell or it breaks.

I won't be selling it. If it breaks, we'll be putting another engine in. £1500 was too much, more like £750 and a pack of dry roasted peanuts.

I'll have to get some MORE bhp now, just incase we ever go out on track together to make up for my lack of talent...

I wouldn't worry, I'm certainly no Tony Hunter.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
248bhp and a diff??
Very close to my 240bhp and diff....

We could have an epic couple of laps together! lol

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Can't believe how quickly you've got all this together, only looked at this the other day and you'd just got the kit! Great result and hopefully see you at Bedford!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
248bhp and a diff??
Very close to my 240bhp and diff....

We could have an epic couple of laps together! lol

If you mean the GP, it wont have anywhere near that!! Standard ones tend to put out 200, your pulley might take it to 215 or so 😧 I do massively miss the diff & shorter ratio box of my old one though!!