ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup E* **XB* vrs Slayer

VW Transporter 174

Quite a night tonight on the A13 :D

Out and about tonight and i come across a Saff cosser,well i thought why not and you never know your luck as many of these are old poopers and this one was true to form and it had seen the best years of its engines life.Well we had been playing since saddliers and as we went past the Tilbury turnoff(yogi ;)) and a clio looms large in my rear view and starts admiring the rear spoiler.The Saff boots it again and i remain latched to him but im suprised to see the clio still behind myself.then as the saff slows the Cup undertakes us at high speed and shoots off. Well my attention switches to the cup and i start the pursuit and find him waiting for me after the M25-he tucks in behind. We only have one slow car to move out the way and then its 3 lanes and just us two. I move to the middle lane to give him the chance to overtake and floor it in third at about 60 and wind it round to 6700 in 3rd/4th and the clio stays with me ,i put it in 5th and start to see the wrong side of *30 and the cup flashes to say hes done :cool:

I slow and he comes along side and we acknowledge each other as fellow street warriors and he shoots off to Dagenham.

Slayer verdict.........

The cup is a hand full and i found it more impressive than the 5 CTRs ive come aross on my travels.On the track or a standing start it would have the edge over me exposing my extra weight but on the open road this is of less importance and leaves both cars with almost identicle performance.

A honourable draw !

172 Slayer:cool:

S2000

Your taking a bit of chance there arent you slayer, if hes on here you could be rumbled. Or do we already know what car you drive?

VW Transporter 174

Your taking a bit of chance there arent you slayer, if hes on here you could be rumbled. Or do we already know what car you drive?

Already been rumbled M8 :D

Slayer

Clio v6

Doesnt really bother me what Miss Slayer drives. If its only a match for burnt out Cossies and can just about keep up with a CUP, then it aint anything special.

Whatever it is, I hope its nice and shiny.

Maybe well get to see a piccy of it soon in the gallery ( along with all the Members and NON Members cars )

172 sport,

hello again mr slayer dont worry your secret is safe with me i think ill give you a bit more competion soon when me new beast turns up how does mailto:200/bhp@5600">200/bhp@5600 and 184lbf.ft @1950 sound to you thats factory fresh so will need to be run in before i do any serious mods!! should make for an interesting time i think see ya soon

yogi

ermmm.....maybe the MGZS in his profile kinda gives it away.............?

Could it possibly be a ............MGZS ...............maybe?