ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup splitters (Ebay)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
AFAIK they are a staight fit for the Mk2 172/182 but anything is possible with a hacksaw and a little patience. I had Laguna splitters on the front and rear of a Nova.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well its a bit tenous link but I think it might. R3OBC had a laguna splitter that had been cut for a cup fitted on his ph2 and I have a ph2 splitter on my ph1 so I think it would be possible, maybe need a little adjustment. But If it looks like its not gonna work you'd sell it on for that price easy.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Vinny, mine should be here on Thursday, I can post more detailed pics if you like. Alternatively, email the guy. his name is Paul, top bloke from the short email chat I had with him. He doesn't work for Renault anymore but a couple of his mates still do. I reckon the only deciding factor would be wether the actual length of the splitter matched that of your front bumper.

Mégane RS
Yeah ok, thanks for the help guys, think i will email him and ask him how long they are etc, they are only made from rubber so they can bend to the shape i need right cause the ph1 have a relatively straight front part and the ph2 are kinda curved

i bought one of those splitters for my 172, when it arrived it was snapped in half, damaged in the post but when i put it up against the car car it was completely misshaped and would not have fitted anyway, but the guy was nice enough to refund my money, so beware,

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Mine came today but I was at work, so I'll have to pick it up Friday lunch time if anybody wants more pics just let me know.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Put mine on today in between the showers very easy, just line it up and screw it in place. I did get some better screws than the ones provided though.

split1.jpg

split3.jpg

I'll not bother painting it just leave it black.
I just need tho lower it and get me a set of 17" wheels now

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
So it went on well then? I got mine this morning but haven't had a chance to fit it. Is the length ok?

Megane RS 275 Trophy
the lengths fine it look's as though it's not going to fit but started at one side and by the time I got round to the other it looked great...