ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spoiler and some Painting

Recieved my new Cup Spoiler on Thursday, got it sprayed on Friday, fitted Saturday...

Please note, all pictures have been taken at the top of, what is fastly gaining legendary status, my drive!

One took before (actually a few weeks ago):
100_1166.jpg

And now with the cup spoiler:
100_1174.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1176.jpg

Also, tried a bit of DIY painting! Had some spare bullets I bought a few weeks ago, so thought id give it ago.

Primered:
100_1178.jpg

Painted:
100_1182.jpg

Fitted:
100_1189.jpg

100_1190.jpg

They're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but im well happy considering I have no DIY skills whatsoever. Its just the lettering that I couldnt get spot on, and looks a bit untidy!

Just got to paint the calipers, then it will be finished I think. :)

C+C welcome!

Oh yea, forgot to thank Jordan172 for the Spoiler and Col182 for the bullets, thanks :) !

Last edited:

Lou

Looking good!!

Did you have to get new boot struts for fitting the cup spoiler or are you getting no rubbing with the standard ones?

Looking good!!

Did you have to get new boot struts for fitting the cup spoiler or are you getting no rubbing with the standard ones?
It touches the ariel I think, but I dont use my boot that often tbh (especially since ive put the England flag onto the parcel shelf, as opening it makes it blow about lol).
It doesnt touch the roof though!

Golf GT TDI
looking great mate. cant belive i had a skinny spoiler for so long!

much better:approve:

pro race 1.2`s would finish it off a treat

pm me later and let me know how you get on

Damn flamers are lovely.

England flag makes me think you're a fat loudmouthed baldy middle aged bloke with a beer belly though.

Lou

It touches the ariel I think, but I dont use my boot that often tbh (especially since ive put the England flag onto the parcel shelf, as opening it makes it blow about lol).
It doesnt touch the roof though!

Thanks for that - only reason I'm asking is I have a cup spoiler to go on mine :)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
the biggest noticeable improvement was getting rid of that stupid looking 'new' CS sticker looking good though

Damn flamers are lovely.

England flag makes me think you're a fat loudmouthed baldy middle aged bloke with a beer belly though.
:lolup: haha... Nahh, im a skinny pale kid ;) , only 20 years old aswell!
Put it in there for St Georges Day, and decided it looks pretty good so left it in!

Audi TT 3.2
finishes the back end off really well!

how did you do the lettering on the bullets?